Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Now I just gotta get my xl 2

d3719d7f56b75f9a6a2cfead560fd453.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I had traded in a phone for 300 off so AT&T forced me to get something else. :/ and I don’t like the s8/s8+ and see no need in a 7+ and 8+

Only reason I got 8 plus was I’m on the Jump program so I wanted to trade in a phone I was no longer using and paying on. Plus if your on Jump, T-Mobile gives you free Apple Care +. So I got AC which is a $149 value and all for only 799. I only owe 690 on this so I’ll sell it as soon as I get the X. So my bill is still the same and at least I have something I’ll use and not collecting dust.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Only reason I got 8 plus was I’m on the Jump program so I wanted to trade in a phone I was no longer using and paying on. Plus if your on Jump, T-Mobile gives you free Apple Care +. So I got AC which is a $149 value and all for only 799. I only owe 690 on this so I’ll sell it as soon as I get the X. So my bill is still the same and at least I have something I’ll use and not collecting dust.

This thing might go in the box for a long time LOL. It's OK but ios 11 is driving me crazy. Only 3 weeks till xl 2

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
This thing might go in the box for a long time LOL. It's OK but ios 11 is driving me crazy. Only 3 weeks till xl 2

Just curious. What’s the issue? I’m on 11.1 beta and not having any issues. But I was having issues on 11.0.1. Never tried 11.0.2.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Just curious. What’s the issue? I’m on 11.1 beta and not having any issues. But I was having issues on 11.0.1. Never tried 11.0.2.

Constant crashing of apps, lots of lag, I get the iPhone 10 bar in calls, I did the 11.1 beta and it made me re-set up the phone and got stuck with the touch Id. When I re-did Siri it crashed everything again. Also my left and right top corners seem to be semi unresponsive. It's a 50/50 chance if I touch the x or back button that it'll work the first click

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Constant crashing of apps, lots of lag, I get the iPhone 10 bar in calls, I did the 11.1 beta and it made me re-set up the phone and got stuck with the touch Id. When I re-did Siri it crashed everything again. Also my left and right top corners seem to be semi unresponsive. It's a 50/50 chance if I touch the x or back button that it'll work the first click

I get a little lag here and there but no crashing of any apps. Haven’t noticed anything unresponsive.

zinedine

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
IMG_0190.JPG extremely happy with my new silver iPhone 8. I had my doubts jumping from the 6. But those doubts can be put to rest. Great phone. Sooo fast

Only_David

Nov 16, 2017
Visit site
Just got my space grey iPhone 8 64GB :) won’t take a photo as it’s exactly like the one above! It’s very shiny! I will say that while the glass back is more grippy than my iPhone 6 is/was, the sides are just as slippery as before. The set up process is much improved by putting the old and new phones side by side; mine is just redownloading it’s apps right now (could be a pain if your internet connection is slow or limited).

Way into November here (Nov16) and I just got my iPhone 8.I love it. the speed is phenomenal. The transfer, in my case from an SE, is very simple. I guess I wasn't ready for having to reenter all my passwords. Is that usual? I guess so.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Way into November here (Nov16) and I just got my iPhone 8.I love it. the speed is phenomenal. The transfer, in my case from an SE, is very simple. I guess I wasn't ready for having to reenter all my passwords. Is that usual? I guess so.

You can avoid that by doing a secure local backup on your computer with iTunes then restore that backup to the new phone.