Show off your new iPhone 8.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I wish I used my mbp enough to care. My nails are too long for it so I literally use it to watch YouTube so hopefully when I start using it again that doesn't bother me. But I LOVE it so far

My nails are super long too but I’ve gotten use to the keyboard. Shoot, it’s been over 10 years so I have it mastered That’s a really nice phone!! What color did you get?

I just read some article and it seems to be lesser than previous year

More and more people order online. I went in for my reservation at 9:30 & all Verizon models were sold out in all 12 Apple Stores in the area. Didn’t ask about other carriers, but they seem to be selling pretty well regardless of how long the lines are.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just read some article and it seems to be lesser than previous year

This would definitely make you think no one is buying the device, but it’s sold out That was at 9:30 this morning. I’m sure there’s a line now.

c764e12172cedcd58a974314f285aff6.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The phone set up consists of literally pointing your phone at a swirling pattern. That’s it. Everything transfers.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see the gold in person. I usually hate gold phones (gold anything really), but in pics I've seen it looks really subdued. I might like it.

The gold is the prettiest gold so far. It is very faint. Creamy. The sides are a touch darker. It’s literally between a cream, pink, and gold.

I’m in love with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner