Apple iPhone 8 leather case

jenskristian

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a saddle brown leather case for the pre-ordered iPhone 8. After the event it sounded like all iPhone 7 cases would fit the 8 so I placed an order for the Apple iPhone 7 leather case from a Norwegian retailer. Now I see that they're also getting a shipment of the same case for iPhone 7/8 together with the new phones on Sep 22. Comparing the model numbers to what's listed at Apple the one I ordered has a different model number than the "new" one.

Does anyone know whether or not these is a difference? I can get the iPhone 7 one at a discount which would be nice to take advantage of if they're the same case anyway.

iPhone 7: MMY22ZM/A
iPhone 7/8: MQH72ZM/A

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just about everything seen / read online, and from case dealers say the 7 will fit the 8. Whatever works best for you comfort and price wise is the way to go.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Nice!
You simply can’t go wrong with an Apple Leather case.
I really like how dark this one is, it’s darker then the black

7c94bb8950a39cbfebbfd28c1bb97409.png

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm seriously waiting for Best Buy to get this in stock so I can use my gift card. I'm gonna snag that dang ultra violet silicone too!! I love these two colors and I'm usually not a fan!

You won’t regret it. It looks even better in person! I’m not a fan of the silicone, but that ultra violet is beautiful!!!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
You won’t regret it. It looks even better in person! I’m not a fan of the silicone, but that ultra violet is beautiful!!!

I like both. But my current job makes me way too rough on my silicones. Hoping for a desk job in a few weeks so I can sit there and admire my phone instead of always having it shoved in my pocket

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I like both. But my current job makes me way too rough on my silicones. Hoping for a desk job in a few weeks so I can sit there and admire my phone instead of always having it shoved in my pocket

That’s exactly what I’ll be doing Friday. At my desk playing with my phone