It's what I see when I take the photo.. from a Photographer view point, I want to capture what I see. If the images are the same that's one thing, but if they're cropped that is a different story.
    Tapping the screen twice will show cropped images in full, but not edge to edge. It reminds me of some wallpapers I have formatted for Standard view. If I switch to Zoomed view, the side edges don't show when set on the lockscreen. Or when I take a default size 4:3 aspect ratio photo on my 6s Plus, it doesn't fill the screen. If I change the aspect ratio to 16:9, it fills the screen, but is cropped.
    09-19-2017 09:48 PM
    Apart from the processor and camera in pixel ranks

Iphone 5 to 5s => touch id (major, although not the first)
    Iphone 5s to 6 / +=> phone design and larger screen (major in design, not the first as well)
    Iphone 6/+ to 6s/+ => force touch (this is the first)
    6s/+ to 7/+ => water resistant ip67 (major but not the first), no headphone jack (if we call this improvement) and double camera for plus version
    7:+ to 8/=> glass cover design (nice), wireless charging (hm ...... no comment)
    X => well, it’s just simply different with previous iphone

Not the first in every aspect for sure (and that’s make people who hopes for something new, not too excited, including me), but what makes me stay is the ios (stable, fast, secure, frequent update, and can sustain until 5 maybe years update )
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-20-2017 05:22 PM
    I agree with you 'D.

Now to get on to something that's been bugging me since the S8+ came out and that's all these phones coming out, the Note 8, LG V30, possibly the Pixel XL2, and Essential Phone. These are being labeled as bezel-less phones but that couldn't be further from the truth. They all have freaking bezels! Doesn't matter that they trimmed them down but look at the S8+ and Note 8, you can still see a forehead and chin albeit smaller but they're still there!

The iPhone X is one of the first phones to be truly bezel-less. All these other chump phones still got those foreheads and chins.
    That's quite dramatic but inaccurate. The Essential Phone has about as much bezel as the iPhone X, and it has a smaller notch, to boot. The S8 and Note 8 actually look cleaner than the iPhone X, IMO.
    Smply_Rckless likes this.
    09-25-2017 11:24 AM
78 ... 234