Which new iPhone will you be getting?

SABRIAN70

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I watched the keynote today at work , to see what new exciting features , devices and connects ,
I felt the excitement of new products coming from apple , I have invested a lot of money in the
Products I have that I had to really
think do I really need what Apple
Is offering at the moment .
I work for Verizon Corp as Solutions Rep in sales , and my
Sales of the 6s , 6s plus, 7 and 7 plus haven’t slowed down.
I will continue to use my 7 plus , series 2 42mm Watch , IPad Pro .

as times change, so will how often
I upgrade ...

(Really appreciate what I have )

Don’t have to keep up with the
“Cooks” of the world

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I miss my cellular watch. That was awesome convenience
If the watch works with my current iPhone I will most likely get it.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Great choice! Will you be preordering it?
No not this year. I got a great deal on my wife's ip7 at Christmas last year so I think I am gonna hold out till then, see if maybe they have the deal again. Otherwise I would preorder. Plus I got a free galaxy s8 so I am enjoying that right now, along with my ip7.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I'll take a real hard look at the 8 don't know if I can wait for next sept. too many bucks in Canada for the X however next year's devices will be way more interesting .

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I just figure in a year or 2 the regular iPhone will be like the iPhone x is now, all screen. That iPhone 8 space grey 256gb has my name written all over it until then.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I just figure in a year or 2 the regular iPhone will be like the iPhone x is now, all screen. That iPhone 8 space grey 256gb has my name written all over it until then.

That's what I'm thinking...I bet this year with the 8 and the 8 Plus, it will mark the last time they use this same form factor that they've used since the 6. Maybe next years models will be the same form as the iPhone X, with this current size as the "standard size" model and another bigger model. Just a thought.

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Choices are very tough.. I have the 7 (Matte Black) and it's pristine, never been w/o a case or glass screen cover. What does the 8 really have that I can't do with the 7 that I would actually use.. Answer = Wireless charging. Do I need a new phone for a better way to charge? Can't justify it yet.

If you want further justification for waiting then I'd question whether wireless charging really is better. It's another option for sure but you'll have to have a charging mat wherever you want to charge (until Apple's utopian future where every surface can charge an iPhone happens!) and let's be honest, there's still a wire. I'm still debating whether to go from iPhone 6 to 8 (definitely not X) but wireless charging is not on my list of things I will gain if I upgrade simply because I think it's overrated

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
My brother who talked me into switching after hearing me complain about issues has decided to trade his 6s for the 8+. He is preordering as long as Verizon doesn't crash lol
He was on the fence about the X. But he weighed out what features benefit him the most. It's not the cost factor because he is fortunate enough he can afford it. He hates putting money into something that he won't fully use. So he decided his needs are best suited with the 8+. Smart man

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
My brother who talked me into switching after hearing me complain about issues has decided to trade his 6s for the 8+. He is preordering as long as Verizon doesn't crash lol
He was on the fence about the X. But he weighed out what features benefit him the most. It's not the cost factor because he is fortunate enough he can afford it. He hates putting money into something that he won't fully use. So he decided his needs are best suited with the 8+. Smart man

Great choice!
The 8 Plus looks solid.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
No not this year. I got a great deal on my wife's ip7 at Christmas last year so I think I am gonna hold out till then, see if maybe they have the deal again. Otherwise I would preorder. Plus I got a free galaxy s8 so I am enjoying that right now, along with my ip7.

I said I wasn't going to but I just couldn't resist, just confirmed my preorder for the 256gb iPhone 8 space grey.
I thought when I pre ordered it said ship day was the 22nd. On my phone call to Verizon they said ship day is the 29th but that is could still ship by the 22nd. I guess I will find out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal