Which new iPhone will you be getting?

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Should I be patient and wait for the X, if it's delayed? I'm leaving for Nepal in a month, and I'm hoping my iPhone 7 will take good enough pics.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Since I don't know any of the particulars yet, because they haven't been officially announced, I'm going to wait and see!!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the X, since I've always hated that home button. I'm just not too fond of the Space grey and silver though. I feel they should have offered a jet black option.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
64gig 999. The iPhone X is definitely stunning but too much in my opinion for 64gig. Should had been at least 128 gig
I am keeping my 7Plus. I would love cellular watch and wish it worked on 7+. Maybe it will?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
64gig 999. The iPhone X is definitely stunning but too much in my opinion for 64gig. Should had been at least 128 gig
I am keeping my 7Plus. I would love cellular watch and wish it worked on 7+. Maybe it will?

It's tied to your phone number, not your phone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for next year. I doubt there will be another anniversary model next year. I believe the new features of the X will be in next year's 2 main models, with this year's X replacing the 4.7" model, and a larger version replacing the 5.5" with a 6.4" screen about the same size as the 5.5".

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
So I've got an iPhone 6 at the moment and really quite happy with it. I feel the iPhone X is too much money. With hi-res this and hi-res that, 64Gb will be the new 16Gb, you'll fill it in no time. My other concern is the iPhone X also seems like a first generation device...I wonder quirks there'll be that will be ironed out next September (please don't start speculating, I'm bored to death of rumours and speculation!).

I don't want a big phone, so the 8 plus is out. I have an iPad when I want a big screen. I want my phone to be compact (the SE is too outdated now, no great advance on my iPhone 6).

So that leaves the iPhone 8. Or should it really be called the 7S because let's face it, that's what it is. No Face ID, no dual camera squeezed in, boring colours and in danger of looking really old next September when there'll probably be edge-to-edge across the range (oops that's me speculating) and I've been upgrading every 3 years so I'd have 2 more years with a really old looking phone.

So my most realistic options are a space grey 64Gb iPhone 8 (and if there's edge to edge across the range next year I'll get a decent trade-in) or use my iPhone 6 for one more year. This could be the year when I don't pre-order and just wait until they're in-stores. I kind of want a new phone but I've got issues with everything that was announced today (and no, Android is not an option)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2