Which new iPhone will you be getting?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’ll be getting an iPhone X. I’m hoping that’s not actually what they end up calling it though. That’s a terrible name.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The fancy one. I'm curious to see what the "basic" models pan out as though. I'm very ready for the new one, not sure if I like the X moniker though. I'm hoping that's hoopla.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Well I was even entertaining getting a new iPhone this year but that near bezel-less screen is looking nice from the leaks. After keynote I'm sure I'll be all in on the X

timee80

May 30, 2015
Visit site
How would no Touch ID affect Apple Pay? Taking out your phone, looking at it, then touching a terminal seems a bit clumsy to me

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How would no Touch ID affect Apple Pay? Taking out your phone, looking at it, then touching a terminal seems a bit clumsy to me

Part of the iOS 11 GM leak shows that the power button will be getting some additional functionality, including activating Apple Pay after FaceID has authenticated the user.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I would get the "x" but I'm leaving for Nepal in 3 weeks and need a good camera, so I'll get the 8 plus, and get the "x" next year

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner