T-Mobile iPhone deal

techaddicted

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I just switched to T Mobile last week and I have the 7 Plus. I am torn between the Note 8 and the iPhone 8. The rep said that last year T Mobile had a deal where if you had last years model iPhone you could trade it for the new one for $0. Anyone that has T-Mobile, is that true. Was it a good deal? Need to know. I also have the former Note 7 owner deal through Samsung since I had to turn it in last year, but if the iPhone is $0 id have a tough choice to make. Any info would be great! Thanks!

techaddicted

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I like both. I have hopped back and forth over the last two years. I am getting a bit bored with iPhone. I am really asking if the T-Mobile deal was really a thing.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I just switched to T Mobile last week and I have the 7 Plus. I am torn between the Note 8 and the iPhone 8. The rep said that last year T Mobile had a deal where if you had last years model iPhone you could trade it for the new one for $0. Anyone that has T-Mobile, is that true. Was it a good deal? Need to know. I also have the former Note 7 owner deal through Samsung since I had to turn it in last year, but if the iPhone is $0 id have a tough choice to make. Any info would be great! Thanks!

Your choice will be much easier to make once you know exactly what the next-gen iPhones are going to be and what features they'll have when they're announced in 4 days.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes last year T-Mobile (and for that matter most of the other carriers) had deals where you could trade in and get a free iPhone. I traded in my iPhone 6 Plus, and got a 195 dollar credit for it, I also had to pay about 150 because I wanted a 7 Plus 128 not the 7 32. Then T-Mobile while charging me monthly also credits me monthly it's a 30 a month charge and a 30 a month credit but my credit got reduced because they paid me 195 for the iPhone 6 Plus. I end up making 10 dollar payments a month.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2