What do you guys think about the rumored colors?

Which Color Would you Pick for the iPhone 8/Pro?

• Black

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Blush Gold (Copper)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Space gray is what I would want anyway.

That is probably what I will end up getting bc I don't generally like the silver ones ... but I liked the way it looked on the iPhone X. I will have to study pics more closely before I decide ... but given that it doesn't open for pre-order for awhile yet, I have time.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm wondering if the lack of colors have anything to do with the glass construction. Rose gold was very popular. Seems odd they don't include it.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I would also like to have seen more color options, I like the limited edition red model myself. But I will probably go with the gold iPhone X.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I really wanted the iPhone X. Then they announced that it was only space gray and silver, and added insult to injury by confirming no 512GB. And that UGLY notch just 🤢.
I was REALLY disappointed and initially thought I'd skip the year. But then I thought the wireless charging is good so what the heck...I'll get the 8 Plus in gold.
But I'm not that excited this year.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if the lack of colors have anything to do with the glass construction. Rose gold was very popular. Seems odd they don't include it.

The Apple Watch 3 doesn't come in rose gold either.
REALLY disappointed. I love the rose gold color.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR