What do you guys think about the rumored colors?

Which Color Would you Pick for the iPhone 8/Pro?

• Black

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Blush Gold (Copper)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Was curious to what everyone thinks about the rumored colors.

Which would you pick?

Personally I love the copper color. Looks like it could be on the 7S models as well and hopefully trickle down to the SE if/when it gets updated.

Attachments

• iphone-8-blush-gold.jpg
    iphone-8-blush-gold.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 11

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
BLACK....I'm not a fan of the other rumored colors. If I want to change colors I would just buy a case.

Last edited:

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
The copper looks a bit off right?

The copper is really horrible! I mean the black is going to sell out in a second because the white bezels on the silver and copper are totally hideous and I am surprised Apple even approved this new look. It really makes me wonder about them! Not to mention the shape at the top with the sensors looks horrible with the white

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
The copper is really horrible! I mean the black is going to sell out in a second because the white bezels on the silver and copper are totally hideous and I am surprised Apple even approved this new look. It really makes me wonder about them! Not to mention the shape at the top with the sensors looks horrible with the white

The white front does look bad, and I really hope that is wrong. This design looks better with all black on the front.

Seems like if I were to get an 8/Pro (which I won't), I would have no problem getting a copper one because you all would be getting the black haha.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I like the copper. Now if the iPhone came in white and the front didn't look weird, I might be swayed...

Last edited:

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I think they're boring with a capital B, O, R, I, N and G!!!! Come on Apple give us some actual colours!!! My phone doesn't live in a case and I'm sick of black, grey, silver etc and one that's the colour of rust doesn't cut it for me!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

For sure!
Hopefully the real deal will look much better in terms of the copper.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The Copper looks interesting and I might consider it once I see it... but then I also like silver. Time will tell!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I just got my 7+ in January when I made the jump over from Android so I doubt I will be early upgrading even though I can. If I were to switch it would be to silver since rose gold not an option. Rose Gold is so elegant and pretty. They should offer more. Red is should had been a color choice. Blue would be great too.