iPhone 8 Display and Camera Bump

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I am digging the display. I think it will look nice on a black phone. Not so much on the white faced variants. Also i would be very excited if they do go to OLED.
The camera bump bothers me a lot more. Because it protrudes, it is subject to scratches and is uneven on a table. Which makes quite annoying when typing. Furthermore offerings from other manufacturers have shown there is really no need for it.
If it does have a large camera bump, it will be a very hard buy for me

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I am digging the display. I think it will look nice on a black phone. Not so much on the white faced variants. Also i would be very excited if they do go to OLED.
The camera bump bothers me a lot more. Because it protrudes, it is subject to scratches and is uneven on a table. Which makes quite annoying when typing. Furthermore offerings from other manufacturers have shown there is really no need for it.
If it does have a large camera bump, it will be a very hard buy for me

I'm very excited too if Apple really goes for OLED this time around. As for the camera bump, it's been there since the iPhone 6. There's plenty of great looking cases out there like the Apple leather case to ensure your camera is protected.

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I don’t like cases. The bump has been there since the iPhone 6 and has only gotten worse. I didn’t like the bump on the 6s plus and it was one of several reasons I did not get the 7.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I don’t like cases. The bump has been there since the iPhone 6 and has only gotten worse. I didn’t like the bump on the 6s plus and it was one of several reasons I did not get the 7.

That is true...
The lenses itself are not so easy to scratch. If I'm not using a case, I tend to be a little bit more cautious with my devices.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW