I giggled a lot.
    Glad I could do that for you! I’m not at all shy about my dislike of the non-Apple content around here.
    Tartarus likes this.
    08-09-2017 08:12 PM
    As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.
    No complains so far! Lovin it.
    08-09-2017 09:01 PM
    Glad I could do that for you! I’m not at all shy about my dislike of the non-Apple content around here.
    I can totally agree with that. I understand that the news cycle now is that you have to constantly be putting out "articles" to be relevant, but I would be happy to wait for real news. I can do without the "Top XYZ for your iphone/ipad/iwhatever" articles, or even the tutorials (they can be useful, but don't have to be in the newsfeed, they could just be in a separate section). I use an RSS reader for the site, and just ignore most of it though, so it really isn't that big of an issue, just something that "grinds my gears".
    08-10-2017 08:31 AM
    Good question! I am hoping 100%
    08-10-2017 11:00 AM
    I just saw a report on MSN that it would probably be November release.
    08-10-2017 12:01 PM
    So the answer lies in how you define a new phone. I'm personally of the "opinion" you will see typical Event in September. The event will bring 3 new device announcements depending on how you define new.

You'll see an inline "s" upgrade with a 7s and 7sPlus available for pre-orders purchasing in September but alongside will also be announced a exceptionally high-end Apple Only Anniversary edition either financed or bought outright through Apple in the $1099 and up range for November. This allows for the common Apple fan to upgrade and also the real techies to hold off til November and go Exclusive.

In this case the name iPhone 8 will not be "used" and would be the Fall 2018 upgrade. This November device just have some special edition name tagged to it.

Just my opinion...
    08-10-2017 12:19 PM
    I just saw a report on MSN that it would probably be November release.
    This is the ONLY news release I’ve seen about this (one other site cited the same article). All of the “sources” of the article are Korean supply company insiders. Not sure I trust the validity of this piece.

FWIW I was at my local AT&T store yesterday for a return, and I spoke with one of the assistant managers that I’ve known for a while about the 8 and when it might be available in store. According to this manager, they were told specifically just a couple of days ago that the 8 was releasing in September.
    08-10-2017 01:38 PM
32 12