Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Woah!
What's filling up your storage?

Music, photos/vids, movies, & some work files. Traveling every few days forced me to keep stuff stored on my device so it’s easily accessible. In flight WiFi isn’t always good. It’s all backed up in the cloud in case something happens.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Music, photos/vids, movies, & some work files. Traveling every few days forced me to keep stuff stored on my device so it’s easily accessible. In flight WiFi isn’t always good. It’s all backed up in the cloud in case something happens.

I've got plenty of photos and video but they're all stored in the cloud. It's always nice to have the highest storage capacity, just in case we ever need it, it's already there.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've got plenty of photos and video but they're all stored in the cloud. It's always nice to have the highest storage capacity, just in case we ever need it, it's already there.

As they say..."it's always better to have and not need, than to need and not have"...LOL

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Honestly the more I think about it, if I'm already willing to pay $969...then another hundred or two really shouldn't be a problem. As long as the features justify the cost, I'd pay a little more.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Honestly the more I think about it, if I'm already willing to pay $969...then another hundred or two really shouldn't be a problem. As long as the features justify the cost, I'd pay a little more.

Yeah, I don't mind either.
As long as it's not too overpriced.
The iPhone itself is already a very expensive piece of gadget.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have 256 & it’s getting close so 512 FTW

Yes, I've been wondering if I'm going to go that high if it's an option. I've got the 256 GB now. I've used around 100 GB. That would be too close for comfort if I had the 128 GB option, so I definitely will be getting at least a 256 GB. But I'm leaning more towards the 512 (if it's an option) just so I don't have to worry about anything.

Currently, I don't really babysit my storage at all. I just use my phone. It's a nice feeling to not have to worry about my storage and with the unlimited data with Verizon, I don't worry about a single thing as I use my phone anymore.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I agree. "IF" being the key word. I'm kinda tired of the pricing going up for small upgrades/features.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree. "IF" being the key word. I'm kinda tired of the pricing going up for small upgrades/features.

I agree. I can't really think of much that would justify too big of a price jump. I do know that if Apple somehow manages touch ID to work under the screen, I'm there lol. Aside from that, I'd be interested in what they offer that could justify a price increase. (If we even see a price increase)

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The iPhone is rather expensive in Australia too due to the current exchange rates. Lets just hope it won't be as expensive as what the rumours are saying.

Yes, it should be interesting as our current prices were made when our dollar was about 70c against the US dollar, its now nearly 80c, heres hoping but would Apple ever drop prices on a new iPhone below current model/price? Doubt it.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes, it should be interesting as our current prices were made when our dollar was about 70c against the US dollar, its now nearly 80c, heres hoping but would Apple ever drop prices on a new iPhone below current model/price? Doubt it.

Doubt it hahaha
We shall see in a month's time.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For those who may not wish to pay the higher price for the "iPhone 8", the 7s and 7s Plus will be a great phones. Though they’ll boast the same 4.7- and 5.5-inch LED/LCD displays as their predecessors, the iPhone 7s lineup will reportedly gain True Tone "true color" display technology, as well as upgraded cameras, the same powerful A11 SoC and wireless charging capabilities as the iPhone 8. And will cost about $200 less than the "iPhone 8". Just saying!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
800 is already to expensive in my option so that's the max I would go for a phone. Luckily, I only paid 600 for my iphone 7 plus last year instead of 800. I would never paid 1,000 dollars for a phone. If I did that phone better have the most amazing features ever like virtual reality, 3D without glasses, Tony Stark' Iron Man suit levels of innovation with build in advanced A.I like Jarvis etc lol.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm one of those people that always complain about prices (not just  iPhones...LOL), but end up purchasing it anyway no matter the price...LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh