Will you still get the iPhone 8 if it ends up costing $1400?!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So the latest rumors guys point to the iPhone Edition, as I’ll call it, is saying that starting price point is going to be $1249.

I’ve been watching this awesome guy on YouTube called Tailosive Tech and he made a video about that the iPhone Edition needs to cost this much so that it doesn’t take too much of the spotlight away from the 7S/7S+ phones. Since if the phones prices only ended up being a couple to a few hundred dollar difference then everyone would be buying the Edition and leaving those phones in the dust.

What are your thoughts and would you still buy it or go for the cheaper 7S models?

I’m kind of on the fence right now but since I’m on the Apple Upgrade program it’s a little easier to swallow.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As I’ve stated in another thread, if it goes north of $999, I’m not buying it....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’d probably keep my current iPhone 7 Plus, but if the iPhone 7S is priced in line with the current iPhone 7 then I would seriously consider getting it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
These rumored iPhone 8 price points are really starting to get ridiculous. Anything over $1,100 and my iPhone 7 Plus will be my daily driver for at least another year.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
These rumored iPhone 8 price points are really starting to get ridiculous. Anything over $1,100 and my iPhone 7 Plus will be my daily driver for at least another year.

All the rumors so far are getting annoying and ridiculous. Plus I’m getting sick of EverythingApplePro’s videos sheesh such a tool now.

I just want the phone to be announced already so this can all be over.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
All the rumors so far are getting annoying and ridiculous. Plus I’m getting sick of EverythingApplePro’s videos sheesh such a tool now.

I just want the phone to be announced already so this can all be over.

I like his videos generally but still I think it will be over 1400 and I think I may not get it.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If anybody knows any illegal organ harvesters, please send me a pm!!

In other words, if I have the money, I’ll buy it. If not,
I’ll hold off until next year.
It’s not like that one will have less options than this years soon to be released iPhones.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
If anybody knows any illegal organ harvesters, please send me a pm!!

In other words, if I have the money, I’ll buy it. If not,
I’ll hold off until next year.
It’s not like that one will have less options than this years soon to be released iPhones.

I’d sell my left kidney!

Yeah now it’s just a waiting game till the keynote.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I will never, under any circumstances, pay that much for any phone. I don't care if it holds its value or not.

And I'm also definitely keeping both my kidneys otherwise I would have to give up beer.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I will never, under any circumstances, pay that much for any phone. I don't care if it holds its value or not.

And I'm also definitely keeping both my kidneys otherwise I would have to give up beer.

LOL yeah and that ain’t an option!!

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
Absolutely hell no.
Just about everything I've heard about this "edition" phone reminds me of an ugly cheap Android.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I can type here and say I'm not going to buy the next iPhone. But, we all know I'd be fooling myself, and only myself...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro