Who is NOT getting an iPhone 8?

OptiPrime

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Who is NOT getting iPhone 8

I will most likely not be getting the iPhone 8, mainly because I just got my 7+ in December. I'm still very much in love with it lol.

The larger screen is a nice improvement but I'm happy with the size of plus's screen for now. If I had a 6s, I'd upgrade to the 8 (for the amazing camera if nothing else), but overall there just aren't enough new features for me to upgrade.

I think I will be sticking with Apple for at least the next few phones though. I used to love all the features and options on my Androids (just came from a Note 5) but now I really do love the streamlined experience. Still will go and play with a Note 8 when it's released...just to make sure ;)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I'm still on the fence, however I do like the rumors that I've seen/heard about a 5.8 inch screen in a smaller frame than the 7 plus. I guess I will be paying close attention during the next Apple event.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I'm still on the fence, however I do like the rumors that I've seen/heard about a 5.8 inch screen in a smaller frame than the 7 plus. I guess I will be paying close attention during the next Apple event.

Same here. I’ll definitely be watching the iPhone event and more than likely getting the iPhone 8. I’m just going to wait a couple of months after launch, as I did last year with the 7 Plus.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

I say I am not interested, but after my time with the 7 plus, and seeing the leaks of the 8, my interest is growing. Definitely won't be buying one at launch, but depending on what may or may not happen with an updated SE, I could see the 8 as a great compromise for me.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site

I'll definitely add a + 1 to the "no iPhone 8 list". However, I will be scouting for great deal on the iPhone 7 or 6s. 😃

There is also the possibility of a update iPhone SE early next year so keeping an eye out for that as well. Could be going for a decent price.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site

Just got a good deal on a 6 plus 64 gig after using a 16 gig 6 plus for a while. Probably won't even get a 7 plus for a while lol

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I'd have to see what the actual functioning screen size will be. From the rumors I see, the 5.8" is not the total functioning screen size. They say it's 5.2". I guess we'll find out in 2 months.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I'd have to see what the actual functioning screen size will be. From the rumors I see, the 5.8" is not the total functioning screen size. They say it's 5.2". I guess we'll find out in 2 months.

I know most everything is just rumors, but do you have a link stating that only 5.2 inches of the 5.8 will actually be utilized Ledsteplin?

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Me!

Only because I chose to get red iPhone now while at a decent price. Maybe get the 8in 3 years!

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

Just got the 7 Plus a month ago, so I wont be getting the new one this Fall. Excited to see it though and read all about it from everyone.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

I just jumped personally from Android to Apple in January. I did it all. With the money invested and happy with my phone I won't be upgrading. IOS 11 will change it. I have no reason to switch this early.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Probably not. But I'll be paying attention to the Apple event in a couple months.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Which new rumored features of the iPhone Edition would make you want to pay more for, rather than the iPhone 7s Plus?

I haven't really paid much attention to all the rumors but one feature does come to mind is the edge to edge design looks pretty cool, but I'm not to crazy about the new position of the camera lens. I really need to start watching some videos about the new iPhones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2