and fewer calories.
    Works twice as better than the leading brand
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-28-2017 04:56 PM
    The Apple effect - a psychological effect that encourages people to purchase Apple products without proper reason and very little persuasion.

The Apple effect is plaguing many across the U.S. Victims of the Apple effect have stated that they did not have intentions of purchasing new Apple products when they left their homes that day. The Apple effect is said to affect people when they read articles of the products or when they are in close proximity of the products or display units. There have been reports of memory loss and realizing that they now are an owner of a new Apple product.

Victim: I was just going to the store for a lightbulb, and I came back with an iPhone! WHY APPLE WHY!
    Omg!!! This is so true
    07-28-2017 11:45 PM
    It depends on what it brings to the table and what it looks like in person. If it checks all my boxes then you bet (regardless of price) if to then I am can easily wait for another phone. the new note and pixel also come out around that time. The one that best fits my needs will be the one I will get.
    07-29-2017 12:08 AM
    I'm due an upgrade around the time the iPhone 8 come out, I think I'll wait and see what is like before I make a decision
    07-29-2017 07:50 AM
    I'm due an upgrade around the time the iPhone 8 come out, I think I'll wait and see what is like before I make a decision
    I'm on the Apple Upgrade Program, but with all the rumors I just don't know. Even though I can upgrade in September, this is the first year that I'm thinking, I should wait and see if this is one I would even be interested in.

Like WHAT?

The moment they release a new Apple TV I'm buying it, and the moment they release a new Watch I'm buying it, just like I was with this year's 2017 12.9 iPad Pro. But now for probably their biggest product in their history, I'm hesitant?

That's why I hate rumors.
    07-29-2017 11:58 AM
    I'm on the Apple Upgrade Program, but with all the rumors I just don't know. Even though I can upgrade in September, this is the first year that I'm thinking, I should wait and see if this is one I would even be interested in.

Like WHAT?

The moment they release a new Apple TV I'm buying it, and the moment they release a new Watch I'm buying it, just like I was with this year's 2017 12.9 iPad Pro. But now for probably their biggest product in their history, I'm hesitant?

That's why I hate rumors.
    It’s easy to be hesitant about something you don’t know anything concrete about. I know this for sure though: it’s going to be rectangle, it’s going to have a display of some sort, it’s going to run iOS 11, and it’s going to be at least incrementally better than my iPhone 7 Plus. I’m sold!

We both know you’re going to get an iPhone 7s/8/Pro/Edition/Jello, whether on release day or shortly after. Stop kidding yourself!
    08-03-2017 06:09 AM
    It’s easy to be hesitant about something you don’t know anything concrete about. I know this for sure though: it’s going to be rectangle, it’s going to have a display of some sort, it’s going to run iOS 11, and it’s going to be at least incrementally better than my iPhone 7 Plus. I’m sold!

We both know you’re going to get an iPhone 7s/8/Pro/Edition/Jello, whether on release day or shortly after. Stop kidding yourself!
    New rumor: Top forum insider member says iPhone 8 will be rectangle.
    08-03-2017 06:36 AM
    New rumor: Top forum insider member says iPhone 8 will be rectangle.
    Now watch Apple blow all of our minds and release a triangular iPhone.
    08-03-2017 06:43 AM
    Now watch Apple blow all of our minds and release a triangular iPhone.
    I'm still waiting for the iPhone 6 Plus to be called iPhone Math, a projector in the iPhone 5s, an iPad Air 3 with a 4K screen, and a smart connector on the back of my iPhone 7. That's why I hate rumors, because all those things made headlines. Turns out none of those things shipped. Even the rumored blue phone that they thought was the iPhone 7 wasn't true. The only phone that was blue last year was the Google Pixel, so something tells me that some other phones in the rumors are mixed in with the iPhone just to get headlines. New Note, new Pixel, new Essential Phone, and a new iPhone. There's a good chance one of those rumors in the supply chain from any one of these phones would get iPhone slapped in the headlines so they can get the most clicks out of it.

Breaking News: Secret iMore Moderator Claims Triangular iPhone Jello with delays

Apple Stock Plummets
    08-03-2017 11:52 AM
    Breaking News: Secret iMore Moderator Claims Triangular iPhone Jello with delays

Apple Stock Plummets
    LOL

I just now remembered the “iPhone Math” rumor. Ridiculous.
    08-03-2017 12:31 PM
    I'll wait for the dust to settle before I decide if I'm getting it or not. I'm perfectly happy with my iPhone 7.
    08-03-2017 03:37 PM
    Will stick with my 2 month old iPhone 7, just got a new 10.5 iPad. If I do it would be after a few months when people start upgrading contracts and start selling off on gumtree.
    Have bought some good deals this year.
    08-08-2017 06:12 AM
    Sticking with the SE for another two years
    08-08-2017 06:44 AM
    Not even considering it. 7 plus is still working great for me, and with 5G starting to roll out next year, I think I will just save some money, and wait for that support from Apple.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    08-09-2017 10:57 AM
    Not even considering it. 7 plus is still working great for me, and with 5G starting to roll out next year, I think I will just save some money, and wait for that support from Apple.
    5G is rolling out!?
    08-09-2017 11:14 AM
    5G is rolling out!?
    Verizon and AT&T are testing in a few markets right now. There are plans to ramp up next year, with full implementation by 2020.
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-09-2017 11:21 AM
    Verizon and AT&T are testing in a few markets right now. There are plans to ramp up next year, with full implementation by 2020.
    Oh cool!
    Thank you
    08-09-2017 11:23 AM
    Oh cool!
    Thank you
    Last I checked about that roll out in 2020, America was not going to get 5G first. It was two smaller countries in Europe that they were planning to roll out, then it would make its way out in the coming time. And yeah every US carrier said they were testing it for years now, but who rolls it out first remains a mystery.
    08-09-2017 11:45 AM
    I got the 7+ in January. My first
    Keeping
    08-27-2017 08:44 PM
    5G is rolling out!?
    Yeah maybe not a good time to take out a 2 year contract in Australia, although its not being trialled till Commenwealth Games i heard. April 2018.
    08-27-2017 11:24 PM
    I'm thinking about giving the Note 8 a go. I am generally an iPhone user but I've flirted with android in the past. I tired the note 7 last year and really loved it until the recall. As such, I can take advantage of the discount as a former note 7 owner and I have a paid off 6s I can trade to get the nose out of the deal.
    I would think if I hate the Note I can sell it and at least get my money back and get either another iPhone 7 or by then maybe a 7s. I'm sure the iPhone 8 will be nice but if it's $1000 they can keep it.
    08-30-2017 05:37 PM
    I'm thinking about giving the Note 8 a go. I am generally an iPhone user but I've flirted with android in the past. I tired the note 7 last year and really loved it until the recall. As such, I can take advantage of the discount as a former note 7 owner and I have a paid off 6s I can trade to get the nose out of the deal.
    I would think if I hate the Note I can sell it and at least get my money back and get either another iPhone 7 or by then maybe a 7s. I'm sure the iPhone 8 will be nice but if it's $1000 they can keep it.
    Full price of Note 8 is $960. I think the highest tier iPhone will be about that much, which is reasonable for their high end model, and Samsung has showed that by it's high pricing of the Note 8. So you could most likely sell your Note 8 and trade in your 6s for the highest iPhone, especially if you get the Note 8 at the discount and then turn around and sell it closer to full price.
    TheLegoJoker likes this.
    08-30-2017 09:01 PM
    I've moved up to the 7+ not to long ago, and very happy with it. If I move up to the 8, it won't be soon.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-30-2017 10:43 PM
    I’m in the upgrade program, so no brainer for me. Plus I’m an early adopter, so not having would drive me nuts.
    08-31-2017 12:11 AM
    I loved the Note 7 as well, but after demoing the Note 8, I don’t see myself going that route again. I am pretty well invested in the ecosystem now. 7, 7+, iPad Pro, Pencil, Watch, MacBook Air.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-31-2017 06:20 AM
214 ... 45678 ...