Leaked iPhone 8 Schematic

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks like several leakers have been busy sharing a rumored schematic of the iPhone 8. I've pasted it below for your reference:

iphone-8-schematic.jpg

What do you think? Real, or real fake? Are we looking at OLED here??? :)

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
@Quis89 - yeah, it's got to be somewhere easy to use. The one thing I'm not a huge fan of on the S8 is that fingerprint sensor. Maybe Apple can come up with something better...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
@Quis89 - yeah, it's got to be somewhere easy to use. The one thing I'm not a huge fan of on the S8 is that fingerprint sensor. Maybe Apple can come up with something better...

Same. I'm hoping they do. With the way I use my phone at my desk, a rear finger print sensor would be hugely inconvenient. (In a "first world problems" sort of way, of course lol)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Same. I'm hoping they do. With the way I use my phone at my desk, a rear finger print sensor would be hugely inconvenient. (In a "first world problems" sort of way, of course lol)

Hoping they figure out how to put the sensor under the display but I'm starting to think Apple isn't quite ready for it yet.

Another problem with a rear facing touchID sensor would be the millions people who use cases. I'm not one of them but I empathize with those who are!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW