iPhone 8 Colors

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would really enjoy just pure white like iPhone 4 was. I think white just gives the appearance of cleanliness. I did like the dark navy blue that was circulating the internet awhile back

jorge Hewitson

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
I believe that the color range is not going to vary much, perhaps the white and red thinking in the Chinese market, I think there could be an iphone edition in porcelain or other exotic material, but following the same range of colors

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I think we will see the return of Rose Gold, Gold, Matte Black and Silver. I have a feeling the 'Jet Black' colour will fall away and be replaced by a 'Deep Sea Blue' Colour. I'm probably wrong but i feel the Jet black was able to be scratched too easily so Apple may change it us a bit.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I might be alone in saying this, but I hope space gray will resurface. I wasn't really wild about that color with the iPhone 5s, but it's really grabbed me since I got my iPad mini 2 in space gray.

Swapnil Vartak

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Matte black, Product Red with a black front (Hopefully), Blue also with black front, gold, rose gold, silver.
That's a lot of colors...Hopefully we'll have at least 2 of the first 3 in my list..

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I think colors highly depend on the materials used. Let's not forget that right now we have a total of 6 iPhone colors so I think we will lose some.
That being said, a jet white or a cobalt blue would be awesome

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully the Red. After seeing and holding it in the store yesterday I think that may be the color I go for next. It's between that and the gold.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2