Did anyone skip the iPhone 7 because they are waiting for the iPhone 8?

Swapnil Vartak

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
It's Apple. It will be like 800-1000

Well I'm in India. iPhones are more expensive here than anywhere else in the world. I bought my 6 Plus for around 900 USD almost 2 years ago. If the iPhone 8 is around 1000 USD, I will consider buying. Anything more than that, maybe not..

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm in India. iPhones are more expensive here than anywhere else in the world. I bought my 6 Plus for around 900 USD almost 2 years ago. If the iPhone 8 is around 1000 USD, I will consider buying. Anything more than that, maybe not..

Apple is trying really hard to break into the Indian market so hopefully they bring the price down.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nope. I didn't skip. I'm on the Latest, Greatest yearly iPhone plan. I have to be honest with myself. I spend a lot more than $1000 a year on "junk", so why not treat myself to something I use everyday all day. Do I need a new iPhone every year...nope. It's more of a want, I could really get by with a dumb phone, but gratefully I don't have to.

Swapnil Vartak

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Apple is trying really hard to break into the Indian market so hopefully they bring the price down.

Well..a lot of people want to buy the iPhone and would jump right in if Apple drops the price to around 800-900 USD...that's still a lot but might just get the fence sitters to take the plunge

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Well..a lot of people want to buy the iPhone and would jump right in if Apple drops the price to around 800-900 USD...that's still a lot but might just get the fence sitters to take the plunge
A lot? It's more than a good laptop. This is getting ridiculous.

Cheers

dami0nx

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I was going to skip it because I find that the second series (the S series) has some better features but some how I found a 7plus on the bus and it was not locked but the screen has a crack in the lower corner
I was thinking about using it for a while to see if I really want to keep it

Brian Embry

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm considering jumping to the iPhone 8. Why not get the best that Apple has to offer if I change operating systems? From the rumors I see, if only half are true. This will be a great phone. I do about everything on my phone. I don't have the best Eye sight. Great screen and great battery life plus Security are my big three needs.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I waited...I wasn't interested in the 7 for some reason. But it's time, so I'll be jumping all over the next one

nucks26

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I think for me the biggest con for the iPhone 7 was the missing headphone jack. I don't think the world was quite ready for that. There are still a lot of folks that drive vehicles, for example, that require an aux cable. In 6-7 years the majority of cars on the road will have Bluetooth capabilities and this won't be an issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR