WTB: Product Red iPhone 8 Plus 256GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I could not post in the Market Place Directly. Moderators, move this thread there once you see this post.

Thread title: WTB Product Red iPhone 8 Plus 256GB

Item Description: An iPhone 8 Plus in red with 256GB of internal storage. Needs to be in good working condition. I am not looking for accessories or anything, just the phone alone is good enough. If you want to send those anyway, that's your call. Be sure to post clear pictures of the following: front, back, home button, front camera, charging port, rear cameras, and the sides.

Price Range: $400 Canadian Dollars

Condition: Fair-Good

Payment Method: PayPal

Additional Info: If you are located outside of The Canada, you will be required to pay the $62 import fee.

Contact Info - Send a private message. Do not post your e-mail address or other sensitive information openly in this thread!

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
I have decided that potential sellers outside of Canada will not need to pay a $62 CAD importation fee. Seeing that must have put off a lot people. Instead, I ask that you do not use the shipping couriers that are known for charging high import costs.

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Forgot to update this thread sooner. 😅 I have scored one back in October. 🎯🍎 Moderators, please close this. 🔒

And if there is ever a next time, please do not waste your time with me, bots. 😑 If you cannot plainly post your pictures and authenticity in this thread, there is no way anyone in their right mind would follow your spammy e-mails and numbers. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711