Otterbox Defender on the 8 Plus

Spectrumite

Jul 14, 2018
Visit site
I got a nice Defender for my 8+. I've always trusted Otterbox Defender cases, and feel pretty secure against drops etc. One thing, though (and I don't think it's a negative) it turns an already large phone into a huge phone :laughing:
IMG_6292.jpg
IMG_6293.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yes it does turn the Plus sized device into a behemoth but, if you need that level of protection, it's hard to beat a defender. At one time, that was always a day one purchase with a new phone. Ha

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
There is no doubt that Otterbox Defender cases offer incredible protection for any device. And the word "Behemoth" used by @mumfoau is a perfect description. And for this reason, I have strayed from the Otterbox Defender to other options that have worked well for me. Yet I still acknowledge that the Otterbox Defender is an excellent case.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I had a Defender (Realtree)on an HTC One M7 several moons ago. When I got an iPhone 6 Plus, I didn’t care for the hole in the back of the case. I don’t get products for their logos.

I discovered the Magpul case. It served me well. Now I have an 8 Plus and I alternate between a $12 Magpul (when I am in the field) and a leather Apple case (office and home). My three year old 6Plus looked brand new when I traded it in.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711