2fa is not showing up

msa969 msa969

Dec 1, 2018
Visit site
i had an iphone 6s and upgraded to an iphone 8 plus about a month ago. Everything was backed up to icloud and the new iphone 8 plus downloaded my profile from the icloud. However i have realised that it does not have any of my 2fa. How can i get this back?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i had an iphone 6s and upgraded to an iphone 8 plus about a month ago. Everything was backed up to icloud and the new iphone 8 plus downloaded my profile from the icloud. However i have realised that it does not have any of my 2fa. How can i get this back?

If by 2fa you mean 2-factor authentication then I’m not sure what you are expecting. I mean, you either receive a code via SMS or you use an authentication app to get your codes.

msa969 msa969

Dec 1, 2018
Visit site
Thank you to all those that have applied. I have set up 2fa on my iphone. I had about 10 google 2fa addresses on iphone 6s before i migrated to 8 plus. For example i had a google 2fa for coinbase and gatehub but I have none of them now. Anyway i could get them back?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you to all those that have applied. I have set up 2fa on my iphone. I had about 10 google 2fa addresses on iphone 6s before i migrated to 8 plus. For example i had a google 2fa for coinbase and gatehub but I have none of them now. Anyway i could get them back?

Download Google Authenticator from AppStore and set those accounts up again, like you once did on the iPhone 6s