From 6s Plus to XS to XS Max Back to XS to 8 Plus - WOW!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
That's quite a iPhone journey OP. I remember when there was only one size fits all iPhone...LOL. I'm glad you found one to settle on. I came from a 7 Plus to my current Xs Max and I couldn't be happier.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I just swapped my wife's 8 plus for a Xr, was too good to pass up, a clean swap brand new xr and a new Nomad rugged folio case for the 8 plus. She loves it. I have had my XR for a few months, had a XS max then a 8 for a short time before it, set up a 8 yesterday to play with and couldn't go back to a home button, bezels.
The A12 just makes it such a smooth experience.
My only complaint and its the same for all the big iPhones especially for guys its big/heavy in the pocket, but what do you do go back to a 8 or SE no thanks.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Update... Sent back the Max, keeping the 8+ in the drawer as Back-up and rocking the XR for my daily driver and am very happy with it

Another Update. Sold the 8+, Sold the XR, back on XS Max.... Why? Because I am insane and can’t make a decision.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My wife loves the plus sized phones. I don’t which is why I have an X.

The other day a friend of mine was getting ready to take his 8+ to his carrier and hand it back to them because it was “buggy” and froze a lot. He only owed $149 on the phone.

I asked him to sell it to me for that price (I restored it and it works great). Long story short I bought it and was gonna give my wife the X and I would take the 8+because I thought she wanted the bigger screen...she said “no way I love my home button too much” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To each their own. I don’t think I could get my wife to take an Xr or XS max at this point. Maybe one day...hahaha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods