Note 9 anyone?

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Anyone going from iPhone to Samsung Note 9??
My husband has one, the blue one...and it's pretty sweet... I'm REALLY thinking about it...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Not I. It’s a great device, but I can’t be bothered carrying around a phone of that size. I downsized from my Pluses because of the heft.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My husband has one, the blue one...and it's pretty sweet... I'm REALLY thinking about it...

I thought about it as well, but since decided to stay with Apple. Nice device tho

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I thought about it as well, but since decided to stay with Apple. Nice device tho

At this point, it has become much more than simply changing a phone. With using Safari across my iPhone, iPad and MacBook and then needing a new smart watch because the Apple Watch is useless without an Apple ()device...it’s virtually impossible to switch even though the Note 9 looks so slick. Shoot, the note 8 was an incredible device as well. I actually used that for a while.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
At this point, it has become much more than simply changing a phone. With using Safari across my iPhone, iPad and MacBook and then needing a new smart watch because the Apple Watch is useless without an  device...it’s virtually impossible to switch even though the Note 9 looks so slick. Shoot, the note 8 was an incredible device as well. I actually used that for a while.

I have a MacBook pro and iPad...but I don't use safari .... I use chrome on everything including my iPhone and I use quite a few Google apps, I even use the Google keyboard for the swipe feature ..? Only thing I really sync up are my iMessages and notes...

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
At this point, it has become much more than simply changing a phone. With using Safari across my iPhone, iPad and MacBook and then needing a new smart watch because the Apple Watch is useless without an  device...it’s virtually impossible to switch even though the Note 9 looks so slick. Shoot, the note 8 was an incredible device as well. I actually used that for a while.

Oh and an apple watch....I wear it daily but besides checking my iMessages it's not really used

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Exactly...Same here. I'm invested in the Apple () eco system. I'm trapped ...so to speak.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Exactly...Same here. I'm invested in the Apple () eco system. I'm trapped ...so to speak.

Since I use 2 devices, getting a Samsung or any other Android device wouldn’t be an issue. My issue is the size of these devices. They’re HUGE

BTW...that Samsung Watch is absolutely BEAUTIFUL

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I traded in my iPhone X for the Note9 today and I don't regret it at all. The S Pen is a great feature and the display looks so much better when on Netflix (vs iPhone X). I'm not invested in the Apple ecosystem so switching over wasn't that big of a deal.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I must admit. I was all things android for a very long time. The last device i had was the S7 and Note 5. Android Central and Google Plus were my 2nd homes! Now that I have the X and the iPad Pro 10.5 with the Apple Smart Keyboard I’m actually thing I’m here to stay. I do miss the bigger screen so have been thinking about trading for an 8 plus but this Face ID has me spoiled!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

The Note 9 appears to be a very nice smartphone, but until the iPhone stops satisfying my needs, I won’t be changing anytime soon, but that’s Just Me, D...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
At this point, it has become much more than simply changing a phone. With using Safari across my iPhone, iPad and MacBook and then needing a new smart watch because the Apple Watch is useless without an Apple ()device...it’s virtually impossible to switch even though the Note 9 looks so slick. Shoot, the note 8 was an incredible device as well. I actually used that for a while.

The Apple ecosystem is not the deciding factor for me because I can adjust to any change of brand or service. Heck, for work, I use a MacBook Air, an Insignia Monitor, a Logitech trackball mouse, Google’s G Suite, Microsoft’s Smartsheets, Vonage desktop phone and Zoom. Yet, when I’m at home doing personal stuff then it’s pretty much all Apple products and services, aside from Dropbox, OneDrive, etcetera. Know what I mean?

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
The Note 9 appears to be a very nice smartphone, but until the iPhone stops satisfying my needs, I won’t be changing anytime soon, but that’s Just Me, D...

Do you still use yours with no sceeen protector or case? I think I always remembered you using your devices bare.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The Apple ecosystem is not the deciding factor for me because I can adjust to any change of brand or service. Heck, for work, I use a MacBook Air, an Insignia Monitor, a Logitech trackball mouse, Google’s G Suite, Microsoft’s Smartsheets, Vonage desktop phone and Zoom. Yet, when I’m at home doing personal stuff then it’s pretty much all Apple products and services, aside from Dropbox, OneDrive, etcetera. Know what I mean?

Oh I can adapt when I have to. I use Windows for work. But for my personal computing and other electronics, it’d be hard at this point to switch away from an iPhone. Well, maybe it wouldn’t be too hard considering I can get iCloud mail on an Android phone as well. I just don’t wanna, right now!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I traded in my iPhone X for the Note9 today and I don't regret it at all. The S Pen is a great feature and the display looks so much better when on Netflix (vs iPhone X). I'm not invested in the Apple ecosystem so switching over wasn't that big of a deal.

Awesome!! I’d love to hear a review from you soon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73