Note 9 anyone?

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Note 9 is nice piece of hardware, but not for me. Im hoping for the new iPhone with Apple Pencil support happens.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I just took off my screen protector to replace it and just messed up the replacement so I just have a case on for now. Lord knows I’m nervous.

It’s funny. I’ve been rocking my GPS series 3 watch with no screen protector since day 1. My phone though...I won’t do it. LOL

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Obviously my words are pointless.

Yesterday, I visited ATT and traded my iPhone 8 Plus (still have my iPhone X) for a Note 9.

Say what you like, this phone is actually very good. Ofcourse, a few things (OS) to get used to. And it also offers things that we don't currently have on iOS.

So, let's see how this goes...

Best of luck with your Note 9. It would definitely be a consideration for me if I weren’t married to iOS.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

Yesterday, I visited ATT and traded my iPhone 8 Plus (still have my iPhone X) for a Note 9.

Say what you like, this phone is actually very good. Ofcourse, a few things (OS) to get used to. And it also offers things that we don't currently have on iOS.

My husband has it. That's why I'm very interested in it... But I'm gonna wait and see what Apple actually comes out with and the price...

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
iMessage is my problem. Would gladly pay a few dollar a month sub price to use iMessage on android though.

Wasn’t there a workaround somewhere on the interwebs to have iMessage working on an Android? All you need is a cheap iPhone running at home with iMessage enabled.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Wasn’t there a workaround somewhere on the interwebs to have iMessage working on an Android? All you need is a cheap iPhone running at home with iMessage enabled.

Had to run on a Mac at home. Tried it; could’ve been something good but never really turned into that great thing. Was sketchy though. Basically sent all text through Mac at home logged in. Rudimentary at best.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Congrats on your Note!! It’s definitely a great device, it’s just too big for my liking.

mrluky60

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Took my note 9 back after four days of use.not much different than the note eight.great phone just not worth paying 1000 for bigger battery and more storage.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I maintain that the size of the 4.8” iPhones are perfect, and although I enjoyed using the iPhone 6 Plus and 7 Plus, the size of the iPhone X is as large as I want to go and that leaves out the Note 9 in addition to the fact that I’m not ready to leave iOS, of course...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4