Iphone 8 plus vs X

Epic101

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
I am going to be getting either the iPhone 8 plus or the x in a couple of weeks. I would like the 8 because it would save me alittle bit of money, but I am wondering if it will get quickly outdated because I know the new iPhones are coming in September. I'm just wondering if it is still worth it to get the 8 when it will be 2 generations old.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I am going to be getting either the iPhone 8 plus or the x in a couple of weeks. I would like the 8 because it would save me alittle bit of money, but I am wondering if it will get quickly outdated because I know the new iPhones are coming in September. I'm just wondering if it is still worth it to get the 8 when it will be 2 generations old.

My choice would be the 8 Plus that some carriers have discounted already and it will be good for updates for years to come also little cheaper than the X ,great battery life and camera also still touch id if it matters to you .

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I wish the pencil would work with the iPhone. That is the only thing I miss about Samsung Note. I always used the spen. But it’s not enough to get me back

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I wish the pencil would work with the iPhone. That is the only thing I miss about Samsung Note. I always used the spen. But it’s not enough to get me back
There are rumours about the new iPhones supporting de Pencil, which would solve your - and mine - problem. Because, let's be honest, to come back to that junkie Samsung flavour of Android is a punishment I don't desire for anybody...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
There are rumours about the new iPhones supporting de Pencil, which would solve your - and mine - problem. Because, let's be honest, to come back to that junkie Samsung flavour of Android is a punishment I don't desire for anybody...

Haven’t those rumors started swaying away from it having pencil support?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I love my 8 Plus... I chose it because it still has the touch id. It's also bigger, and slightly more affordable. I don't regret my decision. I'm still thrilled with it, and will not be purchasing a new iPhone this year.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Friends of mine have the note 9. They like it. It’s sweet but I am not switching back to Samsung. For one thing their watch is horrible. Too massive in size for a woman. I love my Apple Watch

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711