I purchased the invisible First Defense Liquid screen protector. Dropped phone and screen is broken. the company will reimburse me up to $150 to have it replaced. Can I get my screen repaired (replaced while I wait)?
    08-09-2018 03:53 PM
    I purchased the invisible First Defense Liquid screen protector. Dropped phone and screen is broken. the company will reimburse me up to $150 to have it replaced. Can I get my screen repaired (replaced while I wait)?
    Depending on how busy the Genius Bar is and if they have a replacement screen in stock, it can be done while you wait.

Two times I have had my screen replaced in just under 75 minutes at the AppleStore. (On 2 different iPhones in 4 years time)
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-09-2018 04:36 PM
    It depends upon how long you are willing to wait. Once you contact the Genius Bar to make an appointment, they will let you know how long it will take.
    08-09-2018 09:15 PM
    Hey there, @Terisa Ray. Welcome to iMore.

When you get a moment, please head over here and introduce yourself:
    https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-...yourself-here/

As for your question, I think everyone has it the best answer. It's going to depend on (1) your appointment time, and (2) how busy the store is.

Personally, I'd plan on dropping off the device and picking it up later. Then if they tell you that you can wait, that's just a bonus.
    08-10-2018 09:21 AM