Goodbye Android.....

dougdraws

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
Been using Android for a long time, but I finally got sick of it. I had the Galaxy Note 5 and was very happy with it. Lately though there was constant bugs and issues having to always factory reset or clear the cache. Ugh...enough.

So yesterday I traded in my beloved Note for the iPhone 8+. Gorgeous phone, very powerful, fast, better all around everything. Plus it will integrate better with my iPad Pro.

iDmBW8o.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Been using Android for a long time, but I finally got sick of it. I had the Galaxy Note 5 and was very happy with it. Lately though there was constant bugs and issues having to always factory reset or clear the cache. Ugh...enough.

So yesterday I traded in my beloved Note for the iPhone 8+. Gorgeous phone, very powerful, fast, better all around everything. Plus it will integrate better with my iPad Pro.

View attachment 123378

Excellent, and we hope you enjoy using your new iPhone as much as we enjoy using ours. Take care and welcome to iMore, by the way...

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
That's always the problem with Android. With some use it becomes slow, lagged and full of all types of bugs. With iPhone you'll probably never face these type of issues. Hopefully...

PrincessB

Trusted Member
Nov 30, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 123378

Yay! Congrats

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations on your new iPhone! I also have the 8 Plus and really love it. :)

The Google Galaxy S4 was my last Android phone. I have never once looked back.

wxboss

May 20, 2018
Visit site
Nice phone! :)

I just recently switched (about 2 months ago) from being a long time Android user to the iPhone 8+. The phone is great, and in the short time I've had it, I can't think of a reason to go back to Android.

Wait until you get an Apple Watch ;).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234