Cannot Send Pics

BChatman01

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
I am using IPhone 8 Plus with IOS 11. I have been able to send pics in a text until the other day. I last sent a photo thru text on May 30th. But the other day I was sending pics & I got the message undelivered. I have reset the network settings & I have the same problem. Could someone possibly know what’s going on or how I fix this?

Thank You In Advance For The Help & Advice

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You have tried multiple people, to make sure the issue is not limited to one person and/or one carrier? You've of course restarted your phone? If not do that AND do it the "hard" way, that is hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds until the Apple logo appears. (NOTE: for those on iPhone 6S or lower, it's power and home button). Lastly check with your carrier and make sure its not something on there end such as a file size limit, or security block.

BChatman01

Jun 6, 2018
Visit site
You have tried multiple people, to make sure the issue is not limited to one person and/or one carrier? You've of course restarted your phone? If not do that AND do it the "hard" way, that is hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds until the Apple logo appears. (NOTE: for those on iPhone 6S or lower, it's power and home button). Lastly check with your carrier and make sure its not something on there end such as a file size limit, or security block.

Thank you..... yes I sure have tried sending it to multiple people. I will definitely try this. I was going to call my carrier if these don’t work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711