Wireless charging

Will Brady

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys! How many of you use wireless chargers for your iphone? Do you like it, do you fine it more useful, and what brand or type do you like? Thanks for the help !!

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Yes! It’s one of the few things I’ve missed in the switch to iPhone. I bought a Mophie wireless pad with my 8 Plus and I use it every single night. It is SO much more convenient than cords.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I do use those! And I couldn’t go without that feature, anymore.
I use a Samsung Fast Charge Qi charger stand and the Spigen F303W.

msyk5645

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung charging pad that I use with my iPhone X. It’s definitely convenient when I charge over night because I don’t have to fumble with a cable.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the Belkin Boost Up 7.5 W fast charging wireless charging pad and love it...quickly charges both my 8 Plus and X.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys! How many of you use wireless chargers for your iphone? Do you like it, do you fine it more useful, and what brand or type do you like? Thanks for the help !!

I keep an Insignia brand wireless charging base at my desk at work, but I use the charging cable that came with my iPhone to charge overnight at home. As for liking the wireless charger, I suppose so. I mean, it’s just a charger that my device can lie on while charging, but I’m fine with plugging the charging cable directly to my phone to charge.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I used to use wireless charging, it’s nice and easy to use. But I’ve been using my lightning cable more these days.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Love it especially at night when it’s dark and I can just lay my phone on it rather than figure out how to plug it in when I can’t see

Will Brady

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
is there major difference in the 5w and the 7.5 w charger, I will mainly use it as a charger on my night stand over night.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
It’s a love/hate relationship with my wireless charger, 95% I lay it right dead center and get my full charge and then there is that 5% when I wake up and realize it didn’t charge at all!!

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Have one at home and one in my office. Really like wireless charging, it's so convenient to just put the phone there. I use a Samsung charger stand.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It’s a love/hate relationship with my wireless charger, 95% I lay it right dead center and get my full charge and then there is that 5% when I wake up and realize it didn’t charge at all!!

The TYLT charger I linked to above has three charging cores so it will charge as long as the phone is somewhere on the charger. I’ve yet to have a misfire. I have another charger that won’t charge unless my phone is perfectly centered on it.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I love wireless charging. When I got my 8+ in December I asked for a Belkin wireless charger for Christmas. My boss gave me a gift card to the Apple Store, thanks to hint from my husband. Are use the gift card to purchase the Belkin wireless charger. And on my birthday in April my nephew gifted me with another Belkin wireless charger. He did not realize that I had one and I didn’t want to disappoint him. So I use that one at work on my desk. They are incredibly convenient. it is so nice to have two!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
The TYLT charger I linked to above has three charging cores so it will charge as long as the phone is somewhere on the charger. I’ve yet to have a misfire. I have another charger that won’t charge unless my phone is perfectly centered on it.

Thanks Rob, when/if I do decide to buy a new wireless charger I’ll look into this one! I saved it in my Amazon cart so I won’t forget

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Just curious. What charger? I have the Belkin from the Apple store and have yet to have my phone not charge, ever.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal