Apple leather case

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’ve owned several Apple leather cases. I like them a lot. They’re pretty durable and I like the open edge at the bottom. It’s much easier for my rather large fingers to swipe up from the bottom of my bezel-less iPhone X.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Rob!! I’ve had one (or several lol) for each device I’ve had since they released (I upgrade both phones every year) & they never disappoint. Some people freak out about the bottom being open but I’ve never had an issue with my devices getting scratched up or damaged because of it. The leather feels great & can take more of a beating than you’d think. I say go for it..you won’t regret it!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Is the Apple case a daily driver for you something you use everyday?

Sure is!! I went naked for a long time but since I moved & I’m walking/riding trains all the time, I decided to keep my cases on. I have the Apple Leather Folio in Berry on my X & Apple Leather Case in Saddle Brown on my 8.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Is the Apple case a daily driver for you something you use everyday?

I go naked about 80% of the time and use my leather case the majority of the other 20%. I have an Apple silicone case that I got on a deal but I barely use it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the Black  Leather case for most of my 7 Plus 18 month life and it wears well. I just switch over to a new Black  leather case about two months ago just because I wanted a fresh new case, not because I really had to. My older one is in the box for a backup. It's definitely my go to case.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
I have two a black one, and a saddle brown. I also have a olive green silicon one. I have had a Apple Leather case in my collection ever since their introduction. The only problem I have is the black flexes like its loose on the sides if you squeeze it in your hand, the other two do not suffer from this phenomena, nor have any of the other 6 I have had in the past.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I use the saddle brown on my iPhone X and love it. It’s really starting to get some patina.

73db03f1d361ea24a4df448c06c76494.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Works great, provides adequate protection. I like mine! Silicone and leather from Apple are the only ones I'll buy now, the rest leave me disappointed.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I like the fit and slimness. Unfortunately, have dropped my 8+ and it has been nicked around the bottom where the case is open.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the Black  Leather case for most of my 7 Plus 18 month life and it wears well. I just switch over to a new Black  leather case about two months ago just because I wanted a fresh new case, not because I really had to. My older one is in the box for a backup. It's definitely my go to case.

Can verify. Anytime Spencer gets a new case, it’s only a matter of time before he’s in the black leather one

I also enjoy my leathers. I have the Berry and the Black and both have held up well; the Berry has gotten a lovely Patina. Definitely recommend!