Apple leather case

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Can verify. Anytime Spencer gets a new case, it’s only a matter of time before he’s in the black leather one

I also enjoy my leathers. I have the Berry and the Black and both have held up well; the Berry has gotten a lovely Patina. Definitely recommend!

LOL ...this is true

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
can anyone provide some pics ?

e1f4c1e0fa13ca147f14922bf7bdf848.jpg

The Patina I’ve developed on the Berry

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I agree with Rob!! I’ve had one (or several lol) for each device I’ve had since they released (I upgrade both phones every year) & they never disappoint. Some people freak out about the bottom being open but I’ve never had an issue with my devices getting scratched up or damaged because of it. The leather feels great & can take more of a beating than you’d think. I say go for it..you won’t regret it!

I recently dropped my 6S in the leather case and the phone itself got gauged up more than I thought it would.

I panicked and went out and bought a tech21 case and loved Te protection but ultimately ended up switching back to the leather case because I like the form factor that it keeps the phone at.

That’s just my $.02

Will Brady

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
after having the apple leather case for less than 3 hours I dropped it and dinged and damaged my phone near the lighting port, I geuss it was the perfect drop smh.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
after having the apple leather case for less than 3 hours I dropped it and dinged and damaged my phone near the lighting port, I geuss it was the perfect drop smh.

Everyone here loves their Apple leather cases, but man are they are slippery AF!!!
So sorry for your phone

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I got a Apple leather for my new 8 yesterday and it does add some grip and protection, the silicone cases I find too grippy and harder to slip in pockets .

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I got a Apple leather for my new 8 yesterday and it does add some grip and protection, the silicone cases I find too grippy and harder to slip in pockets .
I was having more trouble with my X silicone and lint from my pockets. The leather doesn't have that issue.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Yep, the Apple leather cases have gotten slicker over time. Switched to Silicone for my 8 and X.

I have 2  silicone cases that I love. The only  leather case that I thought had a great non slick texture was the product red color, it’s a beautiful color too, a deeper red.. all the rest were so slick... IMO

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Wow that was an unlucky drop. That sucks!! I’ve dropped mine plenty of times without any damage to the phone. I guess it just depends on how it hits the ground. I still love the cases though, & my dropping my phone was not due to the so called slickness....it was pure clumsiness. I don’t even think it’s slick at all. I mean it’s leather!!! Hopefully this doesn’t change your mind about the case. They are beautiful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative