So my new iPhone 8 Plus red stucks at any percentage during charging and won’t move further

BobR1908

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for sharing that and I agree with you. I think this is different from what the OP is experiencing. I have used and charged my phone in very hot climates and I have never seen the temperature warning and any iPhone, including my 8 Plus has never stopped charging at 80%. I really think there is something wrong with the OP's phone and hope they can return it if possible for a fully functional device. They should not have to charge the phone in an air conditioned room in order for it to fully charge.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for sharing that and I agree with you. I think this is different from what the OP is experiencing. I have used and charged my phone in very hot climates and I have never seen the temperature warning and any iPhone, including my 8 Plus has never stopped charging at 80%. I really think there is something wrong with the OP's phone and hope they can return it if possible for a fully functional device. They should not have to charge the phone in an air conditioned room in order for it to fully charge.

It would help if you used the quote feature, so we will know who you are talking to. We don't know exactly what the OP may or may not have done.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2