I'm confused about which colour to choose from among the colours available for iPhone 8 plus.

Suravy Guha

May 27, 2018
Visit site
I want to buy an iPhone 8 plus but I'm getting confused about which colour to choose. Sometimes I find Space gray to be classic but again the Red edition grabs all my attention. I need a colour which will stand out from the rest, something better than the others. And grabs all the attention for all the right season. And sometimes I find gold to be a very subtle colour but I had that colour previously so I want to be different this time. Had been using phones in gold and black so this time , I want to stand out from the rest. Please help.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I think you’ve answered your own question. If you’re looking to stand out getting a space gray iPhone isn’t going to do it. Get a (PRODUCT)RED one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I want to buy an iPhone 8 plus but I'm getting confused about which colour to choose. Sometimes I find Space gray to be classic but again the Red edition grabs all my attention. I need a colour which will stand out from the rest, something better than the others. And grabs all the attention for all the right season. And sometimes I find gold to be a very subtle colour but I had that colour previously so I want to be different this time. Had been using phones in gold and black so this time , I want to stand out from the rest. Please help.

1. What color iPhone does “the rest” have?
2. What are you going to do if you discover that there’s an equal amount of iPhone colors possesses by the rest that you’re trying to stand out from?
3. Are you going to put your iPhone in a case? If so, shouldn’t the case be the thing that stands out?

Suravy Guha

May 27, 2018
Visit site
1) Space Gray, Gold, Silver and Red
2) I would still love my iPhone because it is mine and reflects my style.
3) Nope, I won't go for the case. If after sometime may be I can opt for skin. But that is a probability .

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I shall get the Red one. It is something different from all the others.

In post #5 , you answered “space gray, gold, silver and red” as the color of iPhone “the rest” had. With that being said, how is getting “the red one” different from what the other have if many of the rest also have red?

Suravy Guha

May 27, 2018
Visit site
All my life I had cellphones in colour black and once in gold. So this time I wanted something different. It should be bright yet sleek. So I thought to go for red one. Even the gray one is under darker tone.

Suravy Guha

May 27, 2018
Visit site
That is what I'm confused with. But mostly people opt for gray or gold. Even I was thinking, but then I saw the store model. I'm totally confused, it looks so stunning. Bright and bold.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That is what I'm confused with. But mostly people opt for gray or gold. Even I was thinking, but then I saw the store model. I'm totally confused, it looks so stunning. Bright and bold.

Please use the quote feature when replying to reader can know to whom you’re replying. Thanks.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

I prefer gold. But, when one can purchase the 8+ for around 600.00 in almost new shape in silver colour. Then at that point I preferred silver.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
In post #5 , you answered “space gray, gold, silver and red” as the color of iPhone “the rest” had. With that being said, how is getting “the red one” different from what the other have if many of the rest also have red?

I’d bet my life savings there aren’t nearly as many red iPhones compared to space gray and silver. In fact, I’ve yet to see one. It would definitely stand out to me.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’d bet my life savings there aren’t nearly as many red iPhones compared to space gray and silver. In fact, I’ve yet to see one. It would definitely stand out to me.

I’m sure there aren’t as many as space grey & silver but I’ve actually seen quite a bit of them in the wild. They look amazing with the black faceplate!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Even though I’ve seen a few, I’m definitely in agreement with you. In regard to the OP, unless he or she wants to be among the people whose iPhones stand out, he or she will not stand out above “the rest” unless he or she has one that’s colored like no other. That was the point I was trying to get across.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2