I’d bet my life savings there aren’t nearly as many red iPhones compared to space gray and silver. In fact, I’ve yet to see one. It would definitely stand out to me.
    Every iPhone I've seen in the wild has had a case on it. It makes me wonder if those who've purchased the Product Red are either going caseless, bought clear cases, or are using a matching Product Red skin. Either way, I personally have not seen any red phones or any red cases, but that doesn't mean someone wasn't using a case that hid the color. /shrug
    05-30-2018 07:48 AM
    I have the product red and love it. I do case it though. I have never been without casing my phones. I have a clear and I also use my other cases. Like any phone I have had it doesn’t matter to me if you can see the color nor not. I didn’t get it to show it off. I got it because red is my favorite color and the front screen on it is just gorgeous. Love the red and black
    07-16-2018 01:39 AM

This is my Gold 8 Plus in a Rose Crystal Shell case by Spigen. I love it. I normally go with the silver iPhones but was drawn to the subtle rose Rhône’s in the gold iPhone!
    08-02-2018 11:54 PM
    The Product red is a popular color. I have a friend who is a Verizon corp store manager and she says it has been selling well. I have seen 4 this past week myself and I see a lot of phones because I am in retail and my customers will sometimes take pics of their sunnies they plan to buy
    08-14-2018 01:21 AM
29 12