Silver 8Plus returned for Product RED 8Plus

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
So. On 03 April I went ahead and upgraded to the Silver 64GB 8Plus! I was excited for the upgrade, ready for that “new phone feeling” that we upgrade junkies routinely get.

All was well, I was happy with my new 8Plus and was ready to stick it out until the realize of next year’s phone lineup.

Now, I work long hours and recently have not been keeping up with my RSS feeds as frequently as I’d like. But on Friday 13 April my friend who is an Apple Genius sent me a Snapchat.... of this gorgeous Product Red 8Plus they just got in. How did I miss the announcement of this?! Had I know, I would’ve waited the additional week to upgrade.

So, of course, Saturday morning I went back to T-Mobile and envoked the use of my 14 day return policy. The red is a much better shade than last year and of course the black front makes a huge difference. Only problem I noted was that only two stores in my area are scheduled to have the phone available so I’d suggest calling ahead.

eeb15dd5579052170d4326fa50037eab.jpg

f8df1448bf9f6e167e9d5ca6b27aa8d7.jpg

2b7e21196a6b0f409565b567c848d1f0.jpg

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Glad you were within your window so that you could get this. I don’t like red that much but this one is gorgeous! Had my silver 8 plus since November so not an option for me.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I have my silver backed IPhone 8 Plus since February 27th of this year. Purchased a nice gold mirror protective case for the phone. Could have purchased a red backed case. But prefer a mirror back. No sence in a factory made red backed iPhone 8 Plus.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I have my silver backed IPhone 8 Plus since February 27th of this year. Purchased a nice gold mirror protective case for the phone. Could have purchased a red backed case. But prefer a mirror back. No sence in a factory made red backed iPhone 8 Plus.

But not everybody uses cases, or in the case of the OP some use a clear case.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
VERIZON needs to train some of their phone reps better. I am able to upgrade early with paying early upgrade. I called this morning and the rep told me I couldn’t unless I paid the phone off 100%. I told her she was incorrect and I only had to pay and said the amount. She said no you are wrong. I said thank you and hung up.
I couldn’t believe she said no when my account status says I clearly CAN
I called back and paid my early upgrade and ordered the phone. The rep was great and us reaching out about my issue
I will gave it Tuesday
I didn’t like the red on the 7+ so compensated with red case. Lol. The glass back really makes it stunning.
Can’t wait to have it. Red is my favorite color

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
VERIZON needs to train some of their phone reps better. I am able to upgrade early with paying early upgrade. I called this morning and the rep told me I couldn’t unless I paid the phone off 100%. I told her she was incorrect and I only had to pay and said the amount. She said no you are wrong. I said thank you and hung up.
I couldn’t believe she said no when my account status says I clearly CAN
I called back and paid my early upgrade and ordered the phone. The rep was great and us reaching out about my issue
I will gave it Tuesday
I didn’t like the red on the 7+ so compensated with red case. Lol. The glass back really makes it stunning.
Can’t wait to have it. Red is my favorite color

I have had the same thing with other companies. One person tells me something completely different from the other person. Not uncommon.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Congrats to all who got their Red iPhones! I had the Product [RED] 7 Plus and loved it...I should have held out when I upgraded to the 8 Plus