iPhone 8 Plus PRODUCT (Red) is now a thing!

jkmasi

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a new 256 GB gold 8 plus still within the 14 day return window at Best Buy. So tempted to swap for the Red. I figure I would only be out $35 restocking fee and my time (which is in short supply). I have to decide in the next couple of days..... so tempted..... convince me?!?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a new 256 GB gold 8 plus still within the 14 day return window at Best Buy. So tempted to swap for the Red. I figure I would only be out $35 restocking fee and my time (which is in short supply). I have to decide in the next couple of days..... so tempted..... convince me?!?

I would swap even if $35 fee. This phone is hot looking. I mean hot. I wish they did this for the X.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I would swap even if $35 fee. This phone is hot looking. I mean hot. I wish they did this for the X.

Hot indeed. I watched a couple of unboxing videos and this phone looks absolutely dope with a capital D. The way the glass back accentuates the red color with Apples deep layering process is nothing short of beautiful. Can’t wait to get my delivery on Friday and see it with my own eyes.

I sincerely hope Apple shows some Product (RED) love to the X before the fall event.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Hot indeed. I watched a couple of unboxing videos and this phone looks absolutely dope with a capital D. The way the glass back accentuates the red color with Apples deep layering process is nothing short of beautiful. Can’t wait to get my delivery on Friday and see it with my own eyes.

I sincerely hope Apple shows some Product (RED) love to the X before the fall event.

Considering iPhone event is likely in 5 months, I doubt it. If they were going to release it for the X they would have now. They won’t release it 3 months before iPhone event. It had to be now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner