Recommended iPhone headphone/charging adapter

wncmacs

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I've had my new iPhone 8 Plus a couple of weeks and I'm already having issues where I want to charge the phone and use headphone with a headphone jack at the same time. Is there a recommended adapter that will let me do this? I have found bunches on Amazon but note that there are complaints that they don't work or require a phone restart. Ideas?

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
My suggestion would be to get a wireless charging pad, this way you can lay the phone on the pad and still have the headphone/Charging jack open for your headphones. You will probably pay the same amount for the charging pad that you will for the adapter.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've had my new iPhone 8 Plus a couple of weeks and I'm already having issues where I want to charge the phone and use headphone with a headphone jack at the same time. Is there a recommended adapter that will let me do this? I have found bunches on Amazon but note that there are complaints that they don't work or require a phone restart. Ideas?

This is about it for reliability link. And I have a brief review of it here.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

This is the one I bought. I specifically use it in the car so I can keep my phone charged and play my music in the car. It works just fine;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3053318

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2