I've had my new iPhone 8 Plus a couple of weeks and I'm already having issues where I want to charge the phone and use headphone with a headphone jack at the same time. Is there a recommended adapter that will let me do this? I have found bunches on Amazon but note that there are complaints that they don't work or require a phone restart. Ideas?
    03-29-2018 08:13 PM
    My suggestion would be to get a wireless charging pad, this way you can lay the phone on the pad and still have the headphone/Charging jack open for your headphones. You will probably pay the same amount for the charging pad that you will for the adapter.
    03-30-2018 12:27 PM
    I've had my new iPhone 8 Plus a couple of weeks and I'm already having issues where I want to charge the phone and use headphone with a headphone jack at the same time. Is there a recommended adapter that will let me do this? I have found bunches on Amazon but note that there are complaints that they don't work or require a phone restart. Ideas?
    This is about it for reliability link. And I have a brief review of it here.
    03-30-2018 12:48 PM
    This is the one I bought. I specifically use it in the car so I can keep my phone charged and play my music in the car. It works just fine;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mUvbUpU3053318
    03-30-2018 01:45 PM