Yesterday apple came back to me regarding the log files I gave to them. Some apple technical support person had found some problems but needed to do some more diagnostics with it. Hopefully they find something so they can fix this issue soon.

Haven't had this bug for a while though, for now it's running fine
    05-20-2018 12:37 PM
    Yesterday apple came back to me regarding the log files I gave to them. Some apple technical support person had found some problems but needed to do some more diagnostics with it. Hopefully they find something so they can fix this issue soon.

Haven't had this bug for a while though, for now it's running fine
    Glad your phones working ok now and let’s hope those techies at Apple can work out what was going wrong
    fredriks likes this.
    05-20-2018 02:04 PM
    Yes, that's probably what it was. I also disabled mobile data, don't know if it changes anything but sens then it didn't happen.
    What mobile data? Do you mean cellular? If so, I doubt that has anything to do with it.
    05-20-2018 02:36 PM
    What mobile data? Do you mean cellular? If so, I doubt that has anything to do with it.
    I disabled everything I could regarding app store

05-20-2018 02:44 PM
    I disabled everything I could regarding app store

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d32e952498.jpg
    Oh, ok. That's to enable use of mobile data for updates if wifi is not available.
    05-20-2018 08:43 PM
    I had the same App Store battery drain (88% used by App Store in battery menu) and I personally found that when I sign out of snapchat or deleted it, it fixed it! I blame snapchat, it’s the worst for your phone!
    08-18-2018 04:15 AM
    I had the same App Store battery drain (88% used by App Store in battery menu) and I personally found that when I sign out of snapchat or deleted it, it fixed it! I blame snapchat, it’s the worst for your phone!
    I don't have that experience. In my case it seems app store do this by its self. For me this issue has resolved it self, haven't had this app store drain for a very long time now.
    08-18-2018 04:35 AM
    I don't have that experience. In my case it seems app store do this by its self. For me this issue has resolved it self, haven't had this app store drain for a very long time now.
    Do people still have this app store drain?
    I have an iphone se with ios 12.0.1 and a serious app store battery drain.

I restoree already without any luck. It even drains battery by just using the app store and installing a single app...
    10-25-2018 01:13 AM
    Do people still have this app store drain?
    I have an iphone se with ios 12.0.1 and a serious app store battery drain.

I restoree already without any luck. It even drains battery by just using the app store and installing a single app...
    Idem! My iPhone 6s drops battery from iOS 11 when I open App Store! Already tried the restore in DFU without solve the issue... It's incredible
    11-14-2018 07:25 AM
34 12