Crazy battery drain by App Store

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I think I solved it on my iPad, all I had to do was close the App Store in the multitasking window and it started to behave itself, which is strange because I had already restarted and reset it by pressing and holding the home and power buttons and that never worked

I have tried doing that but it only worked for some time. Now I have turned all background data off on app store and for now it's working. I have done some logging for Apple and som technical adviser will lock at it. Hopefully they will find something. When I talked to Apple it felt like they did know about this issue, he said that not all phones are affected of it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have tried doing that but it only worked for some time. Now I have turned all background data off on app store and for now it's working. I have done some logging for Apple and som technical adviser will lock at it. Hopefully they will find something. When I talked to Apple it felt like they did know about this issue, he said that not all phones are affected of it.

What background data?

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday apple came back to me regarding the log files I gave to them. Some apple technical support person had found some problems but needed to do some more diagnostics with it. Hopefully they find something so they can fix this issue soon.

Haven't had this bug for a while though, for now it's running fine

Derren Woods

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday apple came back to me regarding the log files I gave to them. Some apple technical support person had found some problems but needed to do some more diagnostics with it. Hopefully they find something so they can fix this issue soon.

Haven't had this bug for a while though, for now it's running fine

Glad your phones working ok now and let’s hope those techies at Apple can work out what was going wrong

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
What mobile data? Do you mean cellular? If so, I doubt that has anything to do with it.

I disabled everything I could regarding app store

531c1184421f7e92fa957cd32e952498.jpg

Victor Georgiev

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
I had the same App Store battery drain (88% used by App Store in battery menu) and I personally found that when I sign out of snapchat or deleted it, it fixed it! I blame snapchat, it’s the worst for your phone!

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I had the same App Store battery drain (88% used by App Store in battery menu) and I personally found that when I sign out of snapchat or deleted it, it fixed it! I blame snapchat, it’s the worst for your phone!

I don't have that experience. In my case it seems app store do this by its self. For me this issue has resolved it self, haven't had this app store drain for a very long time now.

Converted007

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't have that experience. In my case it seems app store do this by its self. For me this issue has resolved it self, haven't had this app store drain for a very long time now.

Do people still have this app store drain?
I have an iphone se with ios 12.0.1 and a serious app store battery drain.

I restoree already without any luck. It even drains battery by just using the app store and installing a single app...

TestTry

Nov 14, 2018
Visit site
Do people still have this app store drain?
I have an iphone se with ios 12.0.1 and a serious app store battery drain.

I restoree already without any luck. It even drains battery by just using the app store and installing a single app...

Idem! My iPhone 6s drops battery from iOS 11 when I open App Store! Already tried the restore in DFU without solve the issue... It's incredible

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234