I agree with all that. My X gripe is FID is useless in my vehicle and slower than 8 plus TID, and my 8 plus gripe is its like a brick in the pocket.
    Should you really be using your phone while driving anyway?
    Cladster likes this.
    03-29-2018 01:03 AM
    The red 8+ may have just pushed me over the fence. I think I’m picking one up Friday.
    libra89 and Annie_8plus like this.
    04-10-2018 10:33 PM
    I bought the iPhone X had to return twice because of software issues end up getting the 8+ love it
    panjwani likes this.
    04-12-2018 06:48 AM
    I use both the X and 8 Plus. After using both for quite some time, I tend to prefer the X simply due to its design and features.
    04-12-2018 11:30 AM
    I ordered an 8 Plus from Best Buy the other day. I'm leaving the X for it. There's just something I don't like about the X, even though it's a really nice phone. I think I'll ride the 8 Plus out until next Spring and look for a deal on this fall's iPhones and maybe the notch will be a little bit smaller.
    MasterDarque and libra89 like this.
    04-12-2018 03:28 PM
    I'm back to 8 plus didn't like the screen size of the X after using all the past iphone plus handsets it was getting a bit difficult to use the x with those swipe gestures plus there are some softwares issues with the X.i dont feel the difference as far the screen resolution of 8 plus is concerned for me this screen resolution is still crisp.face recognition is simply irritating coz at times it works and at times it dosent.touch id is great.me glad that I made the switch
    Tarah Sorber and Jude526 like this.
    04-15-2018 02:48 AM
    I'm back to 8 plus didn't like the screen size of the X after using all the past iphone plus handsets it was getting a bit difficult to use the x with those swipe gestures plus there are some softwares issues with the X.i dont feel the difference as far the screen resolution of 8 plus is concerned for me this screen resolution is still crisp.face recognition is simply irritating coz at times it works and at times it dosent.touch id is great.me glad that I made the switch

I’m thinking a doing the same. I really miss Touch ID and there are days where Face ID will not work unless I shut the phone down.
    Jude526 likes this.
    04-16-2018 02:37 PM
    What if the mobile phone owner is a guy. And the guy decides to either grow a beard or remove a beard. That will defiantly make facial recognition useless.
    04-16-2018 09:41 PM
    What if the mobile phone owner is a guy. And the guy decides to either grow a beard or remove a beard. That will defiantly make facial recognition useless.
    Not true. Growing or losing a beard should not affect Face ID. Worst case, the user spends 30 seconds reprogramming Face ID.
    04-16-2018 09:58 PM
    Ok. Makes sence.
    04-16-2018 10:02 PM
    I’m thinking a doing the same. I really miss Touch ID and there are days where Face ID will not work unless I shut the phone down.
    I am doing the same. I got my 8 Plus and now that I actually have some accessories, I'll be firing it up (I'm too anal to use a phone without a screen protector and case). There are just some things that I despise about the X, even though I do love some things. And I lost my sunglasses at Disney World a couple of weeks ago and had to buy some new ones. Apparently, Face ID HATES them and doesn't work at all if I'm wearing sunglasses. That's a complete deal breaker for me. I don't want to type my password every time just because I have on sunglasses.
    libra89 and Jude526 like this.
    04-17-2018 10:48 AM
    I am doing the same. I got my 8 Plus and now that I actually have some accessories, I'll be firing it up (I'm too anal to use a phone without a screen protector and case). There are just some things that I despise about the X, even though I do love some things. And I lost my sunglasses at Disney World a couple of weeks ago and had to buy some new ones. Apparently, Face ID HATES them and doesn't work at all if I'm wearing sunglasses. That's a complete deal breaker for me. I don't want to type my password every time just because I have on sunglasses.

I originally had the 8 plus gave it to my BF once I got the X. I miss it... the one feature I loved was double tapping the home button to move the screen down I miss that on the x. And Face ID is slower than Touch ID and mine doesn’t work half the time.
    Wildo6882 likes this.
    04-17-2018 10:57 AM
    I originally had the 8 plus gave it to my BF once I got the X. I miss it... the one feature I loved was double tapping the home button to move the screen down I miss that on the x. And Face ID is slower than Touch ID and mine doesn’t work half the time.
    Yeah. I used a 6S Plus before this one and I still miss it. I also don't like that it's basically the size of the regular 8 when watching media. Unless you want part of your screen instructed by a notch.
    04-17-2018 10:59 AM
    It never has affected it for me.
    04-17-2018 11:13 AM
    The one thing the 8 Plus does better is that it has better battery life.
    Even my 7 Plus had better battery life than my X.
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    04-27-2018 02:43 PM
    So here’s my experience I had the X from launch day and was a grate device sadly I had to get rid due to the facial recognition after many attempts registering my face I still had problems so I decided to go and get the Gold IPhone 8 Plus and never looked back the phone is amazing but for me the only new features was the Face ID Animoji and no home button but tbh I never used any of these so that’s why I decided to switch and got my money back
    05-01-2018 07:47 AM
    I have had my X since launch and not liking fid either but what is everyone going to do when that is all there is? I have a unopened 8 plus silver 256gb sitting on my desk, can’t decide if I want to swap or not.
    05-03-2018 05:58 AM
    I really hope they make a fingerprint scanner on the newer models I prefer that over fid. My fid on my X doesn’t work right half the time and I have to shut the phone down
    05-03-2018 04:00 PM
43 12