I noticed this evening that some pictures that I gave I have taken during the day are now showing up in a mixed up order in my Photos tab.
    Up until now they always showed up in a chronological order from when I had taken them.

Now out of 9 pictures from today, they are mixed.
    They almost seem to be showing by location. All though even those are mixed up. Some that I had taken in a different location are showing that they were taken at home, and vice versa.

Is there a way for it to be set so that pictures just show in chronological timeline?
    02-10-2018 11:00 PM
    So after messing around a bit, seems that my Photos tab is showing my Photos in Moments. Is there anyway to set it up in a chronological order?
    When I go into Photos on my MacBook is shows them all in chronological order.
    02-11-2018 11:39 AM
    Do you still see the “All Photos” folder? All your pictures are there in chronological order. The “Moments” folder does something different with your photos and I’m not sure how it comes up with the order. But All Photos always shows in order.
    vpblaze likes this.
    02-14-2018 07:08 AM
    Do you still see the “All Photos” folder? All your pictures are there in chronological order. The “Moments” folder does something different with your photos and I’m not sure how it comes up with the order. But All Photos always shows in order.
    Yeah that seems to be all in order. For the most part. Some of the pictures I have imported through my MacBook are showing out of order, but that’s a separate issue.
    02-14-2018 06:25 PM