Do you think Apple are stupid and easily distracted?!
    Yes.
    06-08-2018 10:51 AM
    I shelved the 8 Plus instead 🤣
    MasterDarque and nikkisharif like this.
    06-09-2018 03:35 AM
    Yes.
    Fair enough.
    06-22-2018 02:45 PM
    I was read many articles and watch many videos about iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus. Then I decided goes to iPhone 8 Plus.

I know maybe Apple Kill TID on NEXT iPhone and Beyond, but for some reason I love iPhone 8 Plus is
    - Display (maybe the display resolution much smaller than iPhone X) but it's still have more content thatn iPhone X.
    - iPhone X Resolution is much higher but the content that display just like on iPhone 8
    - I love Landscape Mode on iPhone 8 Plus, feature that didn't available on iPhone 8, iPhone X
    - Bigger Display is Great on watch Media

That I really hope available is, Front Portrait Mode on it. If google able to make Front Portrait Mode on Single Camera on Pixel 2, I think Apple able do it easely too
    07-02-2018 08:14 PM
    I got a launch day X and really liked it, overall, but ended up returning it while I could. I was using an 8 Plus but really was unhappy with it after using the X. I think my two biggest issues were the lack of gestures on the 8 Plus, as well as how large the phone is -- the X just fits my hands and pockets far better. The big reason I returned the X was the price; $1000/1200 is just too much for a phone. After returning it, I was surprised by how much I missed the X; particularly since, before owning it, I wasn't that excited about it.

In February I found a deal for a new iPhone X and went back to it, and I've largely been very happy. FaceID works wonderfully for me; as I've stated, I love the Gestures (previously had a WebOS device); and I much prefer the smaller form factor. I think there are advantages and disadvantages to the aspect ration on the X -- the two phones screens are roughly the same size, though things like video display smaller because the screen is narrower.

My biggest issue with the X has been iOS 11 -- just too many bugs and issues with iOS 11 on the X, compared to what I'm used to with other versions of iOS. Some of the quick updates -- to fix things like the character that would crash your iPhone -- in iOS 11 were very buggy on the X (and likely on other phones, but the X I think was hit worse). While the X may be the future, it seemed Apple was spending more time on fixing the bugs for the older phones. It does appear that iOS 12 on the X will be far better; and beyond the bug fixes, including improved features like allowing multiple FaceID attempts (much as TouchID does), as well as making it easier to "kill" apps.

Don't get me wrong, I understand why some prefer the 8 Plus but the X works far better for me.
    07-03-2018 12:29 PM
    I chose the 8 Plus over the X because I like Touch ID and the 16:9 screen. My daughter has a Galaxy Note 8 and I'm just not attracted to the taller, thinner screens these new devices have. When I looked at the X it reminded me of her Note 8 so I passed on it.
    07-14-2018 09:10 AM
    I have had a few 8+ models and often thought about switching to the x, but I am so used to the fingerprint sensor that I find it difficult to make the switch. To those who use both, is it a hard switch and does it feel weird to not have the fingerprint sensor every time you pick up the phone?
    07-29-2018 12:22 PM
    I have a Pixel 2 XL and I absolutely love it. I use it for my Android fix.
    My son uses an iPhone so I picked up an 8+. Having us both on the same ecosystem just makes things easier. With that said, I have a Pixel 2 and love how buttery smooth that thing is. The camera and performance are really second to none. I have finally grown tolerant of iOS and do like some aspects better than Android. It will be a really hard to resist when the Pixel 3 phones come out though.
    07-29-2018 12:30 PM
    I have had a few 8+ models and often thought about switching to the x, but I am so used to the fingerprint sensor that I find it difficult to make the switch. To those who use both, is it a hard switch and does it feel weird to not have the fingerprint sensor every time you pick up the phone?
    It takes some getting used to. For me, I just like being able to unlock the phone at any angle I want to without having to have it directly in front of my face. Face ID can be a little finicky, but overall it works well. I just wish that Apple gave us a phone with both FaceID and a fingerprint reader.
    08-01-2018 02:37 PM
59 123