Love wireless charging!

Redx

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
Who else is new to wireless charging like me and love it? I love being able to grab my phone off night stand and then not having to fumble with a cord to plug back in. Only complaint is that I can't use a pop socket but wireless charging is worth it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For me, either is fine. I mean I’m one of the people who don’t find using a plug inconvenient.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I purchased a Belkin Wireless Charger from the Apple Store. I really like it too, I just hoped it would be faster than it is. It is nice to be able to pick it up without worrying about cables!

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I love wireless charging too! I remember my Palm Pre and my touchstone. Wireless charging has been around for some time and I’m glad  finally has come around to it.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Use to love my wireless Puck charger on my Palm Pre it was really convenient but haven’t had the pleasure of trying the Apple version as of yet

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Received the Belkin Wireless Charger as Xmas gift. Totally enjoying wireless at my nightstand, won’t go back to plugging in.

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely love wireless charging. I am constantly on the move from my desk and it nice to be able to set it down and pick it up without having to plug it in. I agree that plugging in your phone isn’t hard, but this feature just makes daily use even more convenient. I don’t use one at night because it is plugged in long enough to fully charge plus the one that I have has a blue glowing light that would drive me crazy at night.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
The one I purchased is bright and keeps me awake so will use in living area. It doesn’t matter to me how I charge my iPhone. I didn’t pay a lot for the wireless charger and it is slower than that on Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods