Brand new to iPhone and getting used to the iOS.

One complaint I've gotten from people on the phone is they can't hear me if my mouth moves from the microphone. On my Android I had before there was a setting for background noise during phone calls. I found in accessibility "phone noise cancellation" but that didn't fix anything.

Is there any other setting to change so the caller can hear me if I move my mouth from mic?
    12-26-2017 09:31 PM

One complaint I've gotten from people on the phone is they can't hear me if my mouth moves from the microphone. On my Android I had before there was a setting for background noise during phone calls. I found in accessibility "phone noise cancellation" but that didn't fix anything.

Is there any other setting to change so the caller can hear me if I move my mouth from mic?
    None I am aware of. I get the same responses from people when I talk on the phone. If I start to move away from the mic they can no longer here me.
    12-26-2017 11:59 PM

There is a setting called Speakerphone, which can be enabled in-call. But, of course, it’s loud and everyone can hear your conversation.
    12-27-2017 08:54 AM
    I don't want to be one of those people who walk around the store on speaker phone so everyone hears your conversation
    12-27-2017 09:18 AM