Did you get a discount on your new iPhone?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The one I originally got through Tmo no I didn’t. But the one I got sim unlocked through Apple I got 15% off through friends and family discount. So a 256 GB iPhone X cost me $977 + tax.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I could have gotten a $700 discount on an 8 Plus. I prolly should’ve done that instead of getting 2 x iPhone X...but I’m greedy and let’s just leave the other obvious adjective that begins with ‘st’ out of it.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Got discounts on both mine and my wife’s.
only got $80 off mine.
Got an awesome deal on my wife’s with a wireless Wave trade in promotion. Traded in my iPhone 7 32Gb. Was worth $280 trade in credit. Which they doubled. Then they threw on some store credit. Got a bunch of accessories to go with it.
Needless to say, made switching her over to iOS a lot more convincing.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Nope, paid full price a few days after launch. I cant be happier about it. The best iphone I owned so far, and I bought all of them over the time (previously my personal preference was for the 5S).

Saskat

Mar 13, 2017
Visit site
I could have gotten a $700 discount on an 8 Plus. I prolly should’ve done that instead of getting 2 x iPhone X...but I’m greedy and let’s just leave the other obvious adjective that begins with ‘st’ out of it.

$700? That’s amazing! Wish I could get that! :yes:

Did you guys all get your discounts through carriers and general retail stores like Target, BestBuy, Costco? Anyone ever gets discounts straight from Apple Store?

DevinNJ

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm happy with my deal, I got a $300 Walmart gift card on their Black Friday deal. Then Sold my 7+, which helped somewhat too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro