Are you a part of Team 8 Plus?

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Do not know. But, all the serial numbers were shown in the advert.

My thought if the phone was stolen or reporten stolen the seller would not have included a photograph of the various numbers.

Checked the IMEI number. Here is what I found out.

BlacklistedNot Indicated
This device does not appear to be globally blacklisted.
Activation StatusClear
Device appears to be activation ready.
TingBring your Sprint or GSM device to Ting!
No contracts. Just pay for what you use.

Last edited:

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Checked on the shipping progress of the phone. I see this. The phone was supposed to arrive last Thursday the 22nd. What causes this crazy delay?

ace27e8fa9666bca36218ecdbc29d753.jpg

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Checked on the shipping progress of the phone. I see this. The phone was supposed to arrive last Thursday the 22nd. What causes this crazy delay?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180224/ace27e8fa9666bca36218ecdbc29d753.jpg

It could be a number of things...bad weather, a heavy influx of packages, a broken down delivery vehicle, etc. USPS is also famous for simply taking their sweet time. Ever since they started delivering for Amazon I’ve had several packages that have been delivered late with no apparent reason for the delay.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well I’m coming back. After a lot of back and forth I decided I will wait out until the X plus or whatever bigger plus model. The new longer screen is something I just can’t get used to and I miss the 16:9 on the plus. I have to remind myself they are pretty much the same on the inside. It’s crazy 1st world situation I am in and glad to be able to choose either device. But I f8nally have to sell one and I think it may be the X. ( I wanna jump to a pixel 2xl but I am too invested into iOS but that’s another story.)

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Received phone this morning. Charging the little puppy now. First thing that I did was to put a protective case on the phone.

The scratches when actually having the phone are verrrrry hard to see.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner