Are you a part of Team 8 Plus?

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Re: Team 8 Plus

Lol, and CNET should be considered a reliable source ? :rotfl:
Who cares about VR ?
Long story short you are just trolling about Android crapware.
8 Plus mid range phone... lol

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Lol, and CNET should be considered a reliable source ? :rotfl:
Who cares about VR ?
Long story short you are just trolling about Android crapware.
8 Plus mid range phone... lol

It might look dated, but IMO it’s definitely not a mid range phone

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I am using both at the moment, I got my 8 plus 256 for half of what I paid for my X64gb and it was only 10 days old.
I could sell the X and pocket at least $400.
It’s a toss up as there is for and against for both phones.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I was part of team 8 plus, but circumstances brought me to team X and not regretting it, sorry guys I caved .

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm late to the party, but I finally bought the 8 Plus as soon as my 6s was paid off. I thought it was going to be too big, but I absolutely love it. So far, battery life is amazing - my 6s never had battery life this long, even when new. Now to look at cases.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm late to the party, but I finally bought the 8 Plus as soon as my 6s was paid off. I thought it was going to be too big, but I absolutely love it. So far, battery life is amazing - my 6s never had battery life this long, even when new. Now to look at cases.

Congrats on your new 8+

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Joined Team 8 Plus last week.
Had a 7 Plus for about a year.
Went to the VZ store to get my wife a 7 Plus.
Due to a promo they had, ended up with two 8 Plus 256GB.
My monthly bill is $20 cheaper than it would have been by keeping my 7 Plus & getting my wife a 7 Plus.
Go figure.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Officially of a few minutes ago me bit into the 8+ Team. Was going to get the 8 Plus at Xfinity store tomorrow. But saw a better price on ebay. The phone has a has a bad ESN but, I use the phones I purchase for internet only. Use Magic Jack so do not need a phone service. Also the phone is listed as having scratches . But the buyer has some great photographs of the phone where I did not see any majour scratches on the front or back. Seller has a 100% positive feedback.

8 Plus 256 GB interesting this is listed as a Xfinity phone.

Not bad for less than 700.00 dollars.

The price includes the phone (of course), original box, charger, and head phones. The light scratches seen in the photograph where the phone is off do not show up when the phone is on.

Last edited:

mookie1028

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site

I have to say I was a die hard android fan until I got the Samsung 8+ , didn't like it so I am now a iPhone 8+ space gray and loving it. Its a little bit of getting use to but I like it a lot .

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I am an 8 Plus owner, I had the X for approximately 24 hours and could not wait to return the phone and get the 8 Plus. The X is not a bad phone but I like the touch ID over the facial recognition. I was not thrilled with the gestures on the X. I am sure I could have gotten use to all of it but for the price tag there was not enough for me to justify the additional expense.

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
So I have been jumping between IPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus since last month but being plus size user could not get over the iPhone X .. I always missed IPhone 8 Plus battery and ips display which is so much developed now.. i didn’t mind Face ID but few times it got slow and missed my face ... other than that iPhone X is cool phone to have but may be after 2 years we will see ! I wish apple didn’t have abandoned few things eg i loved old iOS 6 design and interactions

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I am sure glad to read how many peeps are going back and using their 8 Pluses. My 8 Plus was shipped today. Should be here by the end of the week.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
So I have been jumping between IPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus since last month but being plus size user could not get over the iPhone X .. I always missed IPhone 8 Plus battery and ips display which is so much developed now.. i didn’t mind Face ID but few times it got slow and missed my face ... other than that iPhone X is cool phone to have but may be after 2 years we will see ! I wish apple didn’t have abandoned few things eg i loved old iOS 6 design and interactions

That is one of the reasons I purchased a second ipad 12.9 incher. The second iPad has IOS 10.1. All my applications work on that iPad. Will not update the software on that puppy.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Here are some photographs of the phone. If you notice there are a few small notable scratches on the screen as advertised. But, when the phone is one nothing if that nature is noticeable.

bc2d0a48731daab40e43ee3539eb8db9.jpg
7bba04be375905623fef9ab739022944.jpg
f5182199aa01799279625d807eff55ee.jpg

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site