iPhone 8 Plus processor noise??

delta_mike

Dec 17, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I recently purchased my SG 256gb 8 Plus and noticed that upon placing the camera area next to my ear, it makes some kind of a static, crackling noise (calls are fine, I know there have been issues with some units' speakers, but mine is okay).

I believe it is the processor, but I thought the problem was only amongst the 7 and 7 Plus series. The sound is captured also when taking a video. If it's quiet, I can hear the static noise.

I couldn't find anyone else raising the same issue, apart from this YouTube video which describes my exact problem (try listening with headphones):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3yoLpGRabk

I'll definitely go to Apple tomorrow and see what they have to say - I didn't buy my phone directly from Apple, but from an authorised reseller in Romania (I live in Belgium).

Thoughts? Anyone else having this issue? Maybe it's time to test yours as well? :confused:

Last edited:

yash1997

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
I have iPhone 8 64gb and I haven't tried video recording but I notice the noise when my whatsapp notification pops.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2