Just got my new 8+ last night!

ggrant3876

Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
Just purchased an 8+, been on android since day one. Always wanted to try an iPhone and just decided I'd finally give it a try. Going from a Samsung S8+ and a Note 8 to the iPhone 8+. Somethings still seem a little backward but that battery tho. Been using it for about a week and I think the thing I miss the most from android is the ability to customize you phone and make it individual. Probably be posting as I run into things I don't know how to fix or understand.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Just purchased an 8+, been on android since day one. Always wanted to try an iPhone and just decided I'd finally give it a try. Going from a Samsung S8+ and a Note 8 to the iPhone 8+. Somethings still seem a little backward but that battery tho. Been using it for about a week and I think the thing I miss the most from android is the ability to customize you phone and make it individual. Probably be posting as I run into things I don't know how to fix or understand.

I think the battery of the 8+ is one of its strong points. Coming from the regular iPhone I am literally blown away by how much longer my battery lasts.

Look forward to hearing your experience. Enjoy your new device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW