Happy but a little irritated

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Happy that I got my 8+ tonight.
Irritated that Mickey and Minnie again aren’t working in my watch. So.. when you upgrade your phone they won’t talk! Have to do that sgain

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am downloading the updates that forgot to do when got it tonight. LOL. The phone isn’t any heavier in my opinion to that of my 7+. I had a tablet paid off and disconnected from my account so am not really spending anymore money. I am so glad I got it. Gold color.

blemoon42

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Isn’t the gold color gorgeous l have the gold as well along with the gold Apple Watch series 3 (g.p.s only) and love the colors.

But my Micky and Minnie isn’t talking either.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Grats on your new iPhone 8 Plus!! I bought the gold one as well, and absolutely love it!

I'm running iOS 11.2 beta 6, and my watch (series 1) is running 4.2 public release... Mini is voicing the time for me.

If your watch did an update, did you check to ensure that the tap to speak time feature is still enabled (or toggle it off and back on)? I've noticed that Apple likes to disable/enable certain options during updates sometimes.

SparklyPickle

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I cannot help as I do not have an Apple Watch although I did get the gold 8 Plus and love it. Plus, it looks stunning

Congratulations on your new phone!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Happy that I got my 8+ tonight.
Irritated that Mickey and Minnie again aren’t working in my watch. So.. when you upgrade your phone they won’t talk! Have to do that sgain

Swipe up from the bottom of your Watch and make sure that bell icon is not highlighted.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Last night it wasn’t working. I woke up this morning and saw the LTE wasn’t enabled. I had done the WiFi deal last night.
It’s working as if this morning. Yay?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Congratulations on your 8+
I thought you were going to stick with your 7+?

I changed my mind LOL. I had gotten a tablet off my line and made it better to get it. I am liking it. The color is so pretty. I case it though.
No taking chances. All my phones are cased and screen protector.

Only issue is Apple email....a little delay in getting it. GMAIL app is quick.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I changed my mind LOL. I had gotten a tablet off my line and made it better to get it. I am liking it. The color is so pretty. I case it though.
No taking chances. All my phones are cased and screen protector.

Only issue is Apple email....a little delay in getting it. GMAIL app is quick.

That’s great!
Yeah, Apple Mail doesn’t really offer PUSH for GMail. Check out AirMail, it’s worth the price.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. I have the 8 Plus in gold (really nice color) and now the X in Space Gray. Loving both phones. Like the X a little better for two reasons, Face ID and size. Much lighter than my Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner